• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

3d animator with a focus on IR

Hello all,

My name is Shiver. I do animations in Sfm a (program from Valve) some of you may know. All of them are free as it's just a hobby of mine. I prefer violence and abuse, but can also do soft vanilla IR stuff too, but absolutely only IR for me.

Right now I'm really into "White extinction" and thinking about some different ideas, setting up the 3d models and etc. If anyone has any requests or ideas to share hit me up.

Have a good one,

-Shiver

Mom ********* hmm. Good idea. I am working on an animation which involves the conquest of the Western world by dark invaders of all types. I think I can have a mom/******** slave duo sold to a commander of the invading army.

Also working on a personal request from DW member.

Sexy, hope the white men that loved them suffer, maybe some betrayal?

Any details on the request?

I'm really glad for all the feedback. I will release an image tonight after ai get back from work. (6 day work week is shit) for example I want to go animate now but need to head into the office for a few hours. It's a short one involving some migrant **** and humiliation which eventually leads to the girl submitting fully and being enslaved. Her weak boyfriend is forced to watch.

To answer your question about using real photos. I use SFM which is a pretty old program, which means although the characters looks good, they are loosely based on the sources of video games. I am limited by the models that are exported from video games. I use a specific set of female models that look decently realistic, but still are not quite "fully realistic". I have tried to adapt these models to real life people, sometimes it can be done quite well and really look like the person or sometimes not. If you want send me the pic and I can try to adapt something to her, and show you. I will delete the pic after.

I look forwarded to releasing more content.

Have a great one!

Work is like that. Good that the boyfriend will be made to watch, hopefully more happens to him.

Where will we be able to view it?

Work is like that. Good that the boyfriend will be made to watch, hopefully more happens to him.

Where will we be able to view it?
I will upload a link to megaz or some other site once it's finished. I could try to compress and upload it here.

I started something, but I don't like where it's going. I'm torn between showing a lusty aggressive **** scene or a slow demoralizing take over. This one is of the former. Some gangster or prison escapees, refugees about to go to town on some hot blonde and her boyfriend. I think i just need to take a pre-conceived story and animate it. I have a lot of good ideas but completely lose track and change around all the time my big problem. Anyway still working away at the animation.! Have a good one.

poster7.png

I will upload a link to megaz or some other site once it's finished. I could try to compress and upload it here.

I started something, but I don't like where it's going. I'm torn between showing a lusty aggressive **** scene or a slow demoralizing take over. This one is of the former. Some gangster or prison escapees, refugees about to go to town on some hot blonde and her boyfriend. I think i just need to take a pre-conceived story and animate it. I have a lot of good ideas but completely lose track and change around all the time my big problem. Anyway still working away at the animation.! Have a good one.

View attachment 15161

Looks good so far.

A slow demoralizing takeover is nice, it documents a special moment where the woman turns, and gives a lot of play room.

Which stories are you using to base your story?

Back