• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Work From Home Day

At around 10:AM my wife text me to inform me that Mike her bull was stopping by. He was horny and need quick relief and I should help him. I asked if she was coming home from work and she said no and that I should take care of it and make sure he is pleased. I asked her how should I do that and she said he will let you know but he wanted me to put on her underwear. I was a bit scared because while I like small cocks in my ass, I knew I could not handle Mike’s big cock. The door bell rang and it was Mike, I greeted him with my wife underwear on and he walked by me and went into the bedroom. Got undress, lay on the bed and started stroking his huge black cock. I was relieved when he asked me to suck it. My little cock was hard as I did what he commanded me to. I started sucking and licking is cock and balls, while playing with his nipples. Soon after I felt him Cuming, he grabbed my head and held it in place. He groaned then came in my mouth and I swallowed every last drop than suck his cock begging for more. Mike then got up put his cloths on, texted by wife to tell her thanks and left me, said nothing to me. I jerked myself off and then sent a thank you text to my wife. That was my morning and every time i think about it I jerk off.

Back