• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

WIP: Reluctant Girl

Deutalo

Author!
Author
This is the frame of the story inspired by the idea of WhiteGenocideNow. I don't think a beautiful white girl would hold out long in a post-revolution BNWO world without having a black boyfriend. I also don't want to write about minors having sexual intercourse. So we end up with something like this ("spoiler"):
  • MC: 18 year old white class A girl. Written from her perspective.
  • She has 17 year old white (not yet technically) class B boyfriend
  • She is straight and thinks black boys are intimidating
  • Her boyfriend loves her but is devoted to the BNWO, so he blocks all her advances
  • He promises her, on his 18th birthday will be a special night. It would be the last chance to have ordinary sex for them, as he would probably be classified class B and castrated the following day.
  • She gets all hyped up
  • He has organized a black friend from school to meet them at 12 o'clock
  • Some SPH ensues
  • He helps her get over her fears, black friend gets more and more into control, boyfriend gets to jerk off a last time to one of his biggest fantasies
  • The next day, she picks him up from the castration, locks her arm into him and asks if they can do that again
  • happy end
I already have some formulated paragraphs in my head and I'll write them here the following days. It's already late for me today.

This is the frame of the story inspired by the idea of WhiteGenocideNow. I don't think a beautiful white girl would hold out long in a post-revolution BNWO world without having a black boyfriend. I also don't want to write about minors having sexual intercourse. So we end up with something like this ("spoiler"):
  • MC: 18 year old white class A girl. Written from her perspective.
  • She has 17 year old white (not yet technically) class B boyfriend
  • She is straight and thinks black boys are intimidating
  • Her boyfriend loves her but is devoted to the BNWO, so he blocks all her advances
  • He promises her, on his 18th birthday will be a special night. It would be the last chance to have ordinary sex for them, as he would probably be classified class B and castrated the following day.
  • She gets all hyped up
  • He has organized a black friend from school to meet them at 12 o'clock
  • Some SPH ensues
  • He helps her get over her fears, black friend gets more and more into control, boyfriend gets to jerk off a last time to one of his biggest fantasies
  • The next day, she picks him up from the castration, locks her arm into him and asks if they can do that again
  • happy end
I already have some formulated paragraphs in my head and I'll write them here the following days. It's already late for me today.
Hey I have some nice story idea can I DM

"I'm not getting a black boyfriend!" Hannah stormed out the door. Once again her "mom" pressured the 18 year old blonde girl to fulfill societal expectations. She walked down the street towards the house where her boyfriend lived. Recently, she was classified by the Racial Categorization Board as "Non-Black Class A". It was the newly start of the same argument at home. Her category would open her many doors to jobs where she may find black men and women who want to date her in the future. But in contrast to most girls her age, she was neither single nor in some kind of relationship with a black boy at school even. She found their confidence and general aura intimidating. That's how she found Henry. The sweet somewhat Asian looking 17 year old was a bit shy and treated her like a princess. The only thing bothering her was his devotion to the BNWO. Being teenagers, she wanted to fool around with him, but he kept it mostly in his pants. She wasn't allowed to touch him where it counts, even though she would let him do basically everything. Hannah turned the corner and could see the house. "Today is the day!" Henry told her that tonight would be a special night. The clock was ticking. At 00:00 Henry would be 18 years old. He had to go to the Racial Categorization Board that day and if they would classify him as "Non-Black Class B" it was over for his little friend. Henry was a bit of a twink. Hannah thought it looked cute but she had no say in it. The board wanted submissive feminine "bois" for Class A. Hannah thought, maybe Henry wanted to make their first and only time really special. So she put on the best lingerie she had, took time with her makeup and freshly straightened her hair. He should both regret waiting so long and enjoy it through an through.

Hannah stood in front of the door. "Today is the day!" Her heart was racing. She took some deep breaths to calm her down. She took a quick glance at her phone clock. 8 pm. She was on point. 4 hours. Could she hold out for so long? She pressed the doorbell. Henry opened the door. "Heey, Hannah, you look gorgeous today" He held his arms open to embrace her. Hannah basically jumped into them. She immediately kissed him and soon started to french him a bit. He broke away from it, keeping her in his arms.
"Oh, my, what has gotten into you?"
"Sorry... I... don't know... Hi..."
"You have to be careful, you have contact with a minor."
"Oh shut up, I'm just a few days older than you."
She kissed him again, softly this time.
"And you won't be a minor for long, anyway."
Hannah smiled at him. "Shit, I'm way too into this. Calm down, Hannah, today is the day, you won't have to wait for long" she thought.
Henry guided her inside the house. "Well, until then, I have a nice evening planned out for us. Pizza is already baking in the oven and mum even got a bottle of red wine for us"

White genocide means white males are dead ducks. White boyfriends are becoming a thing of the past even now. In the BNWO future, they don't stand a chance. Lots of openings for creative interracial stories. The only problem I see is over intellectualizing and over romaticizing white men. As far as castrating them goes, why bother? They're not getting any pussy anyway. I know the exterminationists like to read about white boys being crushed, castrated, etc., but it's all moot as I see it.

Thanks for the encouraging words. I really like reading that you like it. As I write only when I am in the mood for it, updates are slow, but I got into the headspace today, so I continued.

As for your argument, D.Brown, as far as I have seen it, there are 2 "end states" of the BNWO: extinction and submission. In the extinction route there is natural progression ("Black people are [sexually] superior and sooner or later every woman on the planet will see that and then there will be no mates for other men" - this is incidentally the same thing right wing extremists believe) and the "exterminationists" want to hasten the process because their race is doomed anyway, so why bother, also this stops any women from making the wrong choice. This will result in a planet where every person has a kind of brown skin. I personally don't like that end state because it is very boring to me. The way is much more fun because there are all these detective-style stories of finding the last white girl or ratting out resistance groups, but the end is like "and they lived happily ever after". That's why I decided for the submission-style ending for my stories. There, the black people keep a certain population of other races alive so they can serve them indefinitely. So I've ended up with this 4 class system to
- keep the black people from race mixing too much, so the race keeps being distinct (probably a requirement when you want to create legislation around a race)
- keep the option of race mixing (because we want to see interracial stories)
- keep other races alive to serve
- but also stop them from doing what they want
So that is why I have made up a board to decide which whiteboy is allowed to keep their junk and who doesn't and if women get contraceptives or not. So the castrations in my stories are less about extermination and more about population control. I also want to say that this is all fiction and I don't advocate for anyone getting their bits cut off by an authoritarian government for eugenics reasons.

This part feels very long for what little happens. Hannah isn't even undressed till the end. There are also only so many ways to say "penis" so I kinda gave up in the middle and repeated myself a bit. I also struggle to write something interesting for what happens during the date: Pizza and movies sound like a fun time but not to write about. Since this part is so long, it probably suffices to write just a few lines about that. I also just saw, that I let Hannah dress up in the first part and now she wears pants. Not that it is bad, and who knows what 18 year olds wear 50 years from now, but maybe I will get her a dress or something.
This is the first story where I publicly write the WiP. So I'm happy if you continue to let me know, if I am on the right track.

-----

The movie ended shortly before midnight. Henry planned everything well. When the credits started, he turned to Hannah and started kissing. Hannah knew what that meant. They had started other petting sessions this way. Normally she would end up the only one getting an orgasm out of it, as Henry would stop her advances and just spoil her. While the kisses turned into a longer and longer French kiss, Henry switched on some music with a remote. Hannah's heart started pounding more and more. She embraced him and pressed him against her chest. He should feel the womanly features of her. "Today is the day." Henry ran his hands up and down her sides. A clock beeped in the background. Midnight. Henry broke away from the kiss. Hannah tried to pull up his T-Shirt and he let her? Normally he would only let her do that towards the end of their love sessions. Hannah was excited. This was going well. Would she finally get some dick tonight? She bit her lips.
"You are so eager today"
"And you aren't struggling, so..."
"Oh well, you see... since I have something special planned for today, you can go a bit further"
"A bit? How much then?"
Henry chuckled. "Try it"
"Hmm... Okay... Stand up!"
"Ohh.. okay... yes of course me Lady"
Henry stood up and presented himself in front of the bed. Hannah liked the obedience. Henry was always listening to her, except in the bedroom. Now she could finally enjoy the power she had over him sexually. She let one hand glide in her pants and started playing with her pussy. She was already quite wet from the kissing and her anticipation over the last hours.
"Good, I like it. Now, undress your pants!"
Henry moved a bit to the music and started unbuckling his jeans. He had never done something like that for her. Hannah took in his slender, slightly feminine body. His small pecks and leg muscles shines in the dimmed lights in his room. It was a softly erotic experience in stark contrast to the popular overt serialization of black people in the media. The soft teasing was tingling inside her. She just realized, she already played with her boobs.
Henry's pants fell on the floor. He had baby blue and white striped panties below it. How cute. And he was packing? That was a bit of a bulge. Hannah commanded "Yes, go on!" a bit louder than she intended to. Henry smiled. He continued to swing his hips to the sound, grabbed his panties on the sides and abruptly pulled them down. It revealed a cock cage. It was made from plastic and in pink and wasn't the smallest model but it clearly exaggerated the bulge she had seen.
"Oh...", Hanna said softly, "I didn't..."
"You like it?" asked Harry.
"I... err... yes... it's just..."
"Do you want to unlock it?"
"Yes! Please!"
Henry chuckled again. "The key is in the top drawer to the right"
Hannah pulled her hand from her pants and licked her juices of it. From the corner of her eyes she saw Henry drooling.
"You are losing something"
Henry slurped up the spit, that was dripping from his mouth.
"Don't worry. You'll get to taste it soon", Hannah teased him. She opened the drawer. There was a small key next to lube and sex toys.
"Oh boy. We need to open that drawer more often. Here. I have it."
"I'll let you have the honer, if you want to."
"Oh it is my pleasure. Really!"
Hannah walked up to him and sat down on the edge of the bed. Close up the cage looked again a bit bigger. Hannah took the lock into her hand, smiled, and yanked it closer to her. Henry squeaked like a girl but followed the movement without resistance. Hannah felt the power in her hands. She could just throw the key out of the window and tease him for the rest of the night. But she was to horny. Whatever was behind that lock. She needed it, or so she thought. She inserted the key and turned it. The lock snapped open. Still no resistance from Henry. This is too good to be true. She bit her lip and removed the lock. The pink front fell down. She didn't think of holding it in place. "Aaahhhrgg". Henry cried a loud sigh of relief.
"Happy Birthday! How long have you been locked?"
"About 3 months, i think."
"Oh... and all the time we were together... you were getting hard in it?"
"I tried..."
Just now she realized what she saw... there it was. The dick of her boyfriend... a bit limp but slowly standing up with every heartbeat. It was... not as small as she thought...
"See... it's quite big... I knew it..."
"Hehe... yeah... I'm a bit gifted... but still nothing compared to..."
While Henry talked, Hannah like in trance slowly got closer with her hand to it. Right before she touched it, the doorbell rang.
"What the? It is the middle of the night!" Hannah raised her voice.
"Oh, he is here~" Henry cheered. His voice was unnaturally high.
"You are expecting someone?"
"Yes~. It is part of the surprise for you~."
Henry sang the words. Hanna didn't know what was happening around her. It was midnight. She was sitting on the frame of a bed with a cock cage in her hand and a wet spot between her legs. What was he expecting guests for? Henry jumped like a feather to his clothes drawer, opened it and took a skirt from it. It was a basic mini skirt, nothing special, but Hannah had never seen him with girly clothes. Shocked, she just sat there while Henry exited the room topless with just the skirt on. She tried to comprehend what was going on. Like a robot, she collected all the parts of the cock cage that were scattered around, opened the drawer, she got the key from and put them in. Then she sat on the bed in a way that hid her soaked pants. "What has he planned for today?"
Hannah heard commotion outside. Henry came back and he was talking to someone.
"...totally ready for you. I've never seen her this horny." He talked in a voice that was a bit higher as usual and giggling. He came back into the room and behind him a head taller than him with broad shoulders... Mike? The 20 year-old black football player from her school. It took Hannah's breath away. What was he doing here? Among the black boys in school he was not particularly in high regard because he wasn't as physically impressive and had a bit of a soft spot for the "lesser races". The team captains and other role models followed a more stern black supremacy ideal. For a moment the three just stood there and looked at each other.
Henry broke the awkward silence.
"So, Hannah, you know Mike. Mike, you surely have seen my girlfriend Hannah around. Mike and I were in a bit of contact over the last months. And he agreed to help us a bit here"
"Help us...?" Hannah asked shyly. She shuffled a bit with her legs and felt the dried juices on her pussy. It started to tickle her. Then she started to feel her heart beat a bit. Oh no.
"Your little 'boyfriend' here declined to suck me off like a good little whiteboi. He denied his superior!" Mike sounded uncharacteristically uppity, but then continued in more relaxed manner. "Then he told me, you two are in love and he doesn't want to cheat on you. And I respect that. Then he came forward and said, you never had a black boyfriend. Is that so?"
"Y-yes"
"Okay. Mhm... and why is that?"
"I.. don't know... I'm more into A-Asians... I think"
Henry added "I think, she is afraid of black guys"
"Henry!" Hannah yelled at him, as if she would call a dog to order.
Mike relaxed the situation.
"Aww. It's okay. We can be a bit intimidating. But you're missing out on some very nice experiences. So Henry planned this little get together for us. Isn't he a good boyfriend"
"Err... I... guess..."
Henry cheered her on "Come here, he wants to show it to you, aren't you curious?"
Show it to her? What? His... Hannah felt her heart beat. Damn. She was curious, but she didn't want to show it.
"Hey! Since when are you giving me ord-?"
Mike's voice cut her off: "Hannah! Come here."
"Yes, Sir".
Hannah stood up and walked up to Mike. She felt the wetness between her legs with every step. Instinctively she knelt in front of him. Henry beside him squeaked in excitement. Hannah looked up. It was like she was standing before a giant. Mike looked down and chuckled.
"I didn't even tell you to do that. You want to see it, don't you?"
"Mhm"
"Sorry, I didn't catch that."
Hannah looked up to Henry helplessly, as if he could release her from this stressful situation by calling the whole thing off, or telling her it's cheating and giving her an excuse to not continue. But he was just standing there, grinning from one ear to another. He clearly wanted her to. Hannah swallowed.
"Yes, Sir!"
"Ah! Well then, open my pants and take it out."
With shivering hands Hannah slowly unbuckled the jeans and unbuttoned it. Henry was reaching out as to help her but Mike lightly slapped his hand. They didn't speak, Mike just raised a finger and Henry made an sarcastically sad face. Hannah saw that from the corner of her eyes. It looked like fun to them but for her this was serious. She was kneeling directly in front of a tower of a man. His hands looked so big and muscular, like he could crush her if he wanted to. Her face was directly in front of his underpants. She was horny like never before but also frightened just as much. She noticed the smell. Manly. A bit salty. She wanted more of that. Her hands grabbed the boxer shorts right and left. She took a few deep breaths and pulled it down.
She revealed more and more of what was a seemingly never ending organ between his legs. Hannah was in awe when she pulled the boxers over the head of it about 3/4 to Mike's knees.
"You like, what you see?"
Hannah looked up to Mike again. She didn't know what to say. First she closed her mouth, that she inexplicably opened and licked up the drool around it.
"Is this the first cock, you see?"
"Yes! I mean... I saw Henry's earlier... but.. you know..."
Mike chuckled. He elbowed Henry gently into his side. Henry lifted his skirt. Henry was hard and was bigger than anything Hannah had seen in sex ed that wasn't black. But next to Mike it looked tiny, even though he was still limp.
Henry smiled down on her: "Do you see now, why I want this for you?"
Hannah was still unsure what he meant by that but Mike went forward.
"Take them. Each in one hand."
Hannah slowly inched forwards with her right hand to Mike's cock. She put her thumb below it, gabbed it and turned upright. A sigh left her mouth, like she finally tamed a large snake. Now she grabbed casually for Henry's thing and pulled him closer for better comparison.
Unbelievable. The difference in girth and length. You could hardly think these both were from the same species. The weight alone of Mike's cock was impressive. Hannah could not grab it properly with one hand while she could close her hand no problem around Henry's. Lengthwise she couldn't move much with her hand on Henry's side but there was a long way to travel up and down on on Mike's. She chuckled thinking about that and looked up to Henry smiling holding the two penises. Henry squeaked a bit. Hannah now realized not only the physical differences but also the expressions of both males. Henry was happy and excited and looked a bit hyperactive even, like a little child that is finally allowed to play. It was cute and excited her, and made her want to play with him. But Mike was different. He was calm and stern and his words had weight. He looked like he knew exactly what he was doing. He oozed confidence and it made her... like she wanted to be taken by him.
"So. What do you say?"
"Err... It is... impressive?"
Henry couldn't hold still: "So much better than mine, right"
Hannah didn't want to hurt any feelings so she just stumbled over her words.
"Come on, you can say it. It is the truth", Henry insisted and whispered "pleaase".
Did he want to get insulted? Yes! That must be it. That is why he brought Mike here, right? Hannah felt the power again, she squeezed her left hand with Henry in it tight and answered, "Yeah, you are right. It certainly looks better than yours, and I bet it would also feel better." Henry squeaked again, his knees gave in and he stumbled down next to her, Hannah still holding him tightly. The smirk on her face vanished when she heard Mike's voice.
"Is that so?" Oops. "Maybe you want to give it a taste then." Now she again looked helplessly to her boyfriend, who now had the smirk on his face. Henry cupped her face in his hand and stated to kiss her. Meanwhile he removed her hand from his crotch, moved it up to Mike's cock and started stroking it with her. Hannah just let him guide her. She really wanted to do it all herself but was too afraid. His kisses assured her, that he was okay with it. She felt the blood rush to Mike's dick. It became harder and started to stand on its own. Henry broke away from the kiss and used the hand that stroked her face to turn her head. Hannah opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She let her boyfriend guide her on the big black cock.
It tasted salty. But good. And the smell.. the wetter it became, the more she could take that in. It made her heart skip a beat. "Mmhh" The soft hum of Mike's voice vibrated through her body. Like in trance, she went back and forth always trying to take a little more in than the last time. When it hit her in the back of her mouth, she opened her eyes again. Henry was sitting beside her, both hands in his crotch. Was he masturbating? Hannah took one hand off the cock and put it in her pants. There wasn't a dry spot left ther. When she touched her clit, she immediately moaned to her surprise. It was highly sensitive. That seemed to encourage Mike who took her head in his hands and started facefucking her. Hannah held on to his hips with her left hand while she tried to enjoy herself with her right hand. She became more and more light headed as he controlled more and more all of her movements. Each time his cock was hitting the back of her mouth, she tried to swallow to suppress her gag reflex. Finally something gave in and his cock went down her throat a bit. Hannah closed her eyes. She could no longer breathe properly. Her lungs were short on oxygen but to her surprise, she really liked this feeling. So she waited for the next chance, took a deep breath and deliberately held her breath while she rubbed as fast as she could on her clit. With closed eyes, feeling for the abs of Mike with one hand and pleasuring herself with the other, she pushed herself over the edge.
Her muffled moans vibrated along the cock entering and retrieving from her throat. Mike let out something of a battle cry and pushed himself as far as possible down her throat. Hannah felt his penis pulsating along the length of her tongue. After a few seconds of him being full length inside of her, her air was really going out, so she struggled, slapped and tried to remove herself from him. But it was no use. She was defenseless. Finally he pulled out. She coughed up cum, it came through her nose, tears were running from her eyes. She stumbled back and sat down, leaning onto the bed frame. She was taking deep breaths. The last few seconds were frightening. But oh no... she weirdly liked it. She looked around the room.
Where was Henry? She had totally forgot him the last minutes. "H-Henry?" "I'm here" Hannah turned to her side. Henry knelt down next to her with a pack of tissues. He carefully dried her tears up and took the cum from her face. "Thank you" "And? How was it?" Mike chimed in with "Sorry, I got a little carried away there at the end. You are just so good, I forgot, you aren't used to this" Hannah was still very light headed. "Oh.. yeah... it... it was fine. Yeah.. I really liked it". Henry kissed her. Didn't he taste the cum on her mouth?
"Henry!", Mike called pointing down on his cock.
"Honey, do you mind, if I clean that up?"
"No... no... go ahead.."
Hannah looked with half open eyes how her boyfriend just casually licked the softening cock clean. What was happening? She slowly started to realize the situation around her. Did she just agree that... What is wrong with her?

Deutalo: Well thought out response. As for the future, who knows? Whether the submission or the exterminationist approach will prevail will not likely be realized in our lifetimes. I used to think I'd live to see the last white die, but who knows?

As far as the races fusing into one generic brown race, I don't see that happening. One billion Chinese are not going to race mix with Blacks or anyone else.

What happens in real life is a totally different story anyway. I personally believe that what we now calle "mixed race" will be more common as the stigmatization of interracial relationships decreses over time. Maybe there will be a point where the smooth transition between certain points of the human genetic spectrum becomes so obvious that it is no longer useful to talk about race. I also think there will always be diffrent ethnicities dominant in different places. People have different preferences and have different cultures, so they're chosing their partners accoringly. But even China (who is trying to get rid of their different ethnicities inside its border) will have to live with more and more what we today would call mixed children, if they can't keep their people under locks.

I got a bit motivated over the last days and wrote another chapter, while skipping the foreplay (<insert stereotype about men here>). Practically this part starts after they stand up and get on the bed. Henry provides some foreplay while Hannah makes out with Mike.

--

Hannah moaned. She never tried to insert 3 fingers before. It was a bit uncomfortable, but she was so aroused by the circumstances that she could easily endure it. Mikes tongue danced with hers. His cock felt so stiff in her hand. Hannah squeezed it a bit. She milked a good amount of precum on her hands. Could he cum again so much like the first time? Her pussy twitched from the thought.
Mike started moving. Henry got out of the way and sat next to Hannah on the bed. She now looked down between her legs where a dark, manly tower built itself up. Mike laid his member on her belly and it reached from her pussy up to her navel. It was unreal. How could she ever take in such a thing? She felt her pulse in her pussy. Mike slowly pulled back and got into position. "Today is the day," said Mike, "when you lose your virginity. Are you ready?" Mike slid his cock head up and down along her soaking wet pussy. It teased her labia and they burned with desire. Hannah looked over to Henry to seek acceptance one last time. He reached out her hand and smiled. Hannah took his hand, looked into Mike's eyes and swallowed. "Yes, Sir, I'm ready"
"Alright" said Mike and slowly pushed forward. Hannah felt her pussy lips open up. She closed her eyes and squeezed the hand of her boyfriend. Slowly but unstoppable Mike inserted himself into her body. Hannah gripped the hand of her boyfriend harder and harder the deeper Mike went. Just about when it started to hurt her, he stopped. "Are you good?" Hannah opened her eyes. Mike was right in front of her. His arms stood like tree trunks right and left from her face. She felt so small under him. "Yes Sir." - "Good. Now, what do you want me to do?"
"Sorry?" Hannah was surprised by the question. By reflex she tensioned every muscle in her body. Her pussy just got used to Mikes dick and the teased her a bit. "Come on, Hannah, what do you want me to do?" Mike wiggled a bit with his cock inside her. That teased even more. Hannah wanted him to... on no... "Please..." - "Yes?" - "Please..." Hannah closed her eyes and held on tight to Henry's hand. "Fuck me, please." - "It's my pleasure to." Mike chuckled, slowly pulled out of her until only his head was inside her. Then he entered her again but a bit faster. Hannah gasped from the speed. It was a bit uncomfortable but overall felt really good.
Mike got into a steady rhythm, slowly increasing the speed of the pumps. Now, Hannah started to moan in the rhythm. She pulled on Henry's hand every time Mike was coming back inside her. She swung her head left and right in excitement until she felt Henry pull back on her hand. She looked to the side to Henry, tears in her eyes and moaning. He came closer with his face to hers and started to kiss her. She answered the kiss eagerly. Moaning into her boyfriend's mouth from another man fucking her felt so dominating.
Without thinking, she started to answer Mikes pumps. He responded by pushing forcefully deeper inside her. Hannah was surprised but Mike hadn't used his full length until now. She didn't care that it hurt somewhat. She finally felt what her boyfriend wouldn't give her and she would let him hear it. Finally Mike maxed out with his dick and hit her pussy with his pelvis. Now Hannah's clit got a nice rub every time Mike pushed inside her. She broke away from the kiss panting. "Henry... it's so good... he's so good... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum..." Mike used the opportunity to kiss Hannah on her exposed neck. Hanna yelled "Oh, Mike, yes, yes, yes" and with that her orgasm began. Mike relentlessly continued to plow her shivering body while she lost any sense of space and time. She crushed Henry's hand while the seemingly never ending hammering lengthened the high more and more. Hannah forgot to breath in. The shivers slowed down when she nearly passed out from it. Then Mike slowed down and let her come down a bit. Hannah started breathing again, heavily.
"All good?" Mike asked, without pausing his slow fucking. She looked him in the eyes. They were fierce like a lion. It must've taken all his power to restrain himself in that moment. "Uh-huh" was all Hannah could answer. "My turn!", declared Mike and started getting steam again. Hannah was still very sensitive. But taking a break didn't seem like an option. The sounds Mike started to make were very hot and she wanted to hear more of that anyway. Every now and then, her pussy clenched up, because Mike hit somewhere sensitive again. That only encouraged him. She let go of her boyfriends hand and hugged Mike, pulling him closer onto her. Mike moaned more and more and got faster again. Hannah felt Henry spreading her legs a bit wider, allowing Mike to access her pussy just a tiny bit deeper. His thrusts still brushed over her clit. Hannah closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling. She felt a second orgasm slowly approaching. She never had multiple orgasms, so she tried hard. She tightened her hug on Mike, scratching him in the process. But then her moans were outmatched by deep grunting from Mike. She felt his cock tense up and his strokes were getting slower but harder. She lowered her hands to his ass and supported the thrusts inside her. Her lips found his mouth for a deep kiss while he started to empty his balls inside her. The pulsating of his cock alone almost pushed her over the edge. The feeling of getting filled up by this man of strength and status was so erotic. Hannah kneaded his ass, as if the wring out, the last bits. "Mhhh, give it to me, all of it." Her whispered words of encouragement got her another two pumps before Mike rolled to the side and crashed into the bed exhausted and panting. Hannah was also panting; happy and excited by the new experience. With a stupid grin, she looked up to Henry, who sat between her legs, where he spread. "And? Did you like it?", he asked. "Yeah... I almost came twice..." - "Almost?" Without further notice Henry placed his head in front of her well used pussy. "Eww, wait...", Hannah wanted to protest but Henry already started licking. She was still sensitive and responded immediately. But that's disgusting. She felt Mike's cum leaking from her and Henry licking it over her clit. It was another man's... a man he brought here to... Then, a penny dropped for her. Hannah closed her eyes, breathed in and out and opened them again. She grabbed Henry's head and pushed it more into her pussy. "Yeah, eat it!" Hannah started concentrating on his tongue. "You like his taste? Tastes like a real man, huh?" Henry knew what he was doing. It felt really good. Hannah tensed her vagina and more sperm flowed out of her. Henry lapped it up. "That's what you wanted, right? You can have it. Just make me cum!" Henry put two fingers inside her. She was still so stretched out, she wouldn't have felt them, wouldn't Henry hit her g-spot again and again while scooping out her vagina. "Yes, that's it. Don't you dare to stop." She locked Henry's head in position sucking on her clit, while she tensed every muscle in her body. Almost. Just a little more. And there it was. The sweet release. Her legs twitched. She pressed her crotch into Henry's face. Her hand couldn't hold him in place any longer and she just smeared her twitching, leaking pussy all over Henry's face. Hannah let out some deep, loud moans and released all the pent-up energy at once. This orgasm wasn't as long or strong as the first one, but it felt satisfying to get it off her chest. She liked the dominating position she was in now. She looked down to Henry, who was still dutifully licking her sensitive pussy. She un-cramped her hand that still held on to some hair of him and started stroking him a bit. Then, she grabbed his face and pulled him up to her face. Henry's face was a complete mess and she still kissed him on the lips. He tasted like Mikes cock, but that wasn't weird to her anymore. It felt kinky. Henry laid next to her, not breaking the kiss, when Hannah heard a deep voice behind her. "That was hot!" She let go of Henry to turn around to Mike. "Thanks? Hihi... I think, I slowly get the hang of this..." - "Yeah, looks like you're having fun there. And he did too." Hannah chuckled. Mike looked deep into her in the eyes. "Are you ready for round two?" Hannah felt a tingling in her stomach. "Yes, Sir. But may I be on top this time?" - "Oh of course you can. Come here!"

--

I drifted a bit away from the original idea but that was where my mind put me. It still needs a prologue and the transitions between the scenes. I also thought about just raising everyone's age by one or two years to make it less awkward. It doesn't change the world building or the story much at which age the re-evaluation happens but it makes it easier to read, I think.

I'll merge the different parts and start a new thread when I'm done, as I have seen it done this way with other work-in-progress stories.

Back