• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

why post so much bs

i'm not even calling out anyone, but am genuinely wondering why there is so much bs on the forum. Like we all know what kinda bs i mean. So many posts or comments under posts that are just clearly made up fantasies. Like dude c'mon we both know you don't have a wife and ******** who do the most outlandish things with 15 black guys with 11 inch BBCs every weekend and report to you about it and that all just so happens to be your greatest fantasy. Why post these things? There will always be one or two larpers who claim to be living some kinda bnwo dream, but i feel like recently there's been an increase and idk who keeps supporting this kind of clearly made up stuff when it's presented as fact, but clearly is not.

Also not calling anyone out. But you are right its true.
I think alot of people just wanna get attention and because they have no real life experiences or een have a lifestyle that comes close to it they make up the most outlandish obvious fake shit just to get a slither of attention... and i do believe it works otherwise they wouldnt be doing it.
I generally just avoid those people. Let them larp and have their fake-fantasies if it makes them feel any better.
I do agree it gets annoying when all you see is the same kind of bullshit though.

Yeah. Makes it nearly impossible to find something genuine.
Internet is already full of larpers, it's ten times worse on every sex themed site.

i'm not even calling out anyone, but am genuinely wondering why there is so much bs on the forum. Like we all know what kinda bs i mean. So many posts or comments under posts that are just clearly made up fantasies. Like dude c'mon we both know you don't have a wife and ******** who do the most outlandish things with 15 black guys with 11 inch BBCs every weekend and report to you about it and that all just so happens to be your greatest fantasy. Why post these things? There will always be one or two larpers who claim to be living some kinda bnwo dream, but i feel like recently there's been an increase and idk who keeps supporting this kind of clearly made up stuff when it's presented as fact, but clearly is not.
Fantasy for some but hopefully it’s a step closer to reality

I think it's one thing if you present it as a fantasy for discussion. But, yeah. A lot of people present it as reality. Yeah, I have quite a few fantasies around this. Some I would love to make reality. Others, just a fantasy/use in dirty talk/etc.

Back