• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

why only black cock

the reason is quite simple. there is only one dominant race, one dominant gene, and one superior ideal. All else pales in comparison. I worship the Black race, and accept my status as inferior in every possible way.

The sex yes, the take charge attitude way of fucking. But its also the emotional and psychological way they get into a white womans mind and body. An Alpha Black make seems to have a 6th sense of knowing a white woman is suppressing her natural instinct to submit entirely to a Black man even if she doesn' t know it or is not willing to accept it. So yes, it is the sex, but it's more importantly how they take ownership of your soul.

I love Indian males. one started seducing me on a very crowded bus going from Singapore to Johor Bahru and had me stroking his very hard dick under his clothes. We finished it in my room at the holiday inn in Johor bahru. I sucked him several times and he fucked me even more. I loved it and he owned me. fucked my wife later but mostly fucked me even in front of my wife. very dominant.

Back