• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Who Wants To Be With A Beta?

Though there are a wide range of different types of women pursue cuckolding, or chastity relationships, still seems to be a majority group of women who are well versed in sex, or sexual partners, or they have children already, or they had a very sexual.

Women who have had a very sexual past tend to not follow the cuckolding route so much, but tend to follow the chastity route, and ultimately prefer a chastity route with someone who is a virgin, or not well versed in sex. Women who have children, also tend to prefer the chastity route, and also prefer cuckolding combined with it. It can be hit or miss on their preference if their partner is a virgin or not however, it is shown that the relationship is more successful with a partner who is a virgin.

Women who may not have been overly sexual in their younger years but still had a very active sex life with past partners, or who have been married in the past, also tend to prefer the chastity route. These women don't really have a preference about cuckolding, or a preference about their partner being a virgin or not. However, just like the previous category of women mentioned, this category of women tend to see better results with virgin betas, and cuckolding.

In all three situations, chastity is preferred; and in all three situations the preferences of cuckolding and/or their partner being/remaining a virgin, seems to be on the rise. These preferences aren't out of spite, or for any intention of being mean, cruel, or cause humiliation. Instead, these preferences come from a place of experience and understanding. Most of these women have already had a plethora of sexual experiences (whether good or bad), and many of them do not feel the need, urge, or desire to "train" someone what to do or how to have sex. Instead, these women generally prefer to have sex with someone already has the experience and the "know how" of sex. On the other side of that equation, these women prefer their virgin partner be locked in permanent chastity so that he becomes significantly skilled at giving oral to her whenever she needs or wants it. Chastity also eliminates any distraction of her giving the beta oral. Not that these women are against giving him oral, but rather it's not seen as a necessity, because these women also understand that the mind of a beta does not view sex the same way other males do. Which is also why the preference of cuckolding is on the rise. Because these women understand that if they are going to have sex, they might as well have sex with someone who already has experience and knows what they are doing. Then once that sex and that need and fulfillment has been achieved, they can go back to their partner and receive amazing oral from him, because that is what he will ultimately be skilled at.

This is also why many women within the chastity, cuckolding, and beta-virgin community like, or prefer the idea of their partner being permanently locked, and the penises of their partner to be very small. This is so it allows the ultimate benefits to be received for her, while also allowing the maximum potential for the beta male achieve complete fulfillment in his supportive role.

If you're unsure if he is a beta ask him what he thinks when he see you clothes or naked? Does he want to fuck you? Or does he want to do things for you sexually? Also, how do you personally view him? Is he someone that you get strong sexual "fuck me" vibes from, or does he give off vibes that say he would probably do better giving you oral? On top of that, does the idea of sex with him cause you to become aroused? Or does the thought of keeping him locked and him giving you oral cause you to become aroused? Does it make more sense that he remain a virgin and give you oral? Or does it make sense for you to fuck his brains out and suck his dick?

bdsmlr-10048382-iht62IKagL.jpg

I wouldn't mind being with a beta male. However, I definitely prefer he be a virgin and I definitely prefer he be locked! I also prefer that he had already been locked like way before him and I would have even met, or gotten together, that way his penis is already small and out of the picture completely. I understand that the penis doesn't always shrink, but it would be great if it was shrunk just because I don't think a beta needs to have much of a penis.? There's no need to, because he wouldn't be using it anyway, so what's the point?

I wouldn't mind being with a beta male. However, I definitely prefer he be a virgin and I definitely prefer he be locked! I also prefer that he had already been locked like way before him and I would have even met, or gotten together, that way his penis is already small and out of the picture completely. I understand that the penis doesn't always shrink, but it would be great if it was shrunk just because I don't think a beta needs to have much of a penis.? There's no need to, because he wouldn't be using it anyway, so what's the point?
Sounds too perfect. I definitely prefer to stay locked. Since my penis is already small i feel obligated to keep my tiny penis locked forever since it is already useless.

Back