• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whites ready to give in!

Hi I’m Wm 46 actually have mixed kids! I have come to the conclusion that Black men and Women are far superior than the white men and women! I believe fully in reperations that the government should take a certain percentage of whites paycheck that should go directly to Black families to help support them! I now agree with crt being taught in our schools, to the point where Black students should be in the front of classrooms And whites in the back! Black students should receive free lunch while white students should pay! I believe all too positions in our government, city and towns like mayor, police officers, city managers etc, shoukd only be people of color, and whites should take the factory jobs service jobs! Black Kings and Queens are the future of this Country and are so much more intelligent than most whites, I don’t believe whites should be killed are harmed , but that we take notice that this Country’s future should be put in Black and Brown peoples hands to lead us into a great snd prosperous future! BNWO

Hi I’m Wm 46 actually have mixed kids! I have come to the conclusion that Black men and Women are far superior than the white men and women! I believe fully in reperations that the government should take a certain percentage of whites paycheck that should go directly to Black families to help support them! I now agree with crt being taught in our schools, to the point where Black students should be in the front of classrooms And whites in the back! Black students should receive free lunch while white students should pay! I believe all too positions in our government, city and towns like mayor, police officers, city managers etc, shoukd only be people of color, and whites should take the factory jobs service jobs! Black Kings and Queens are the future of this Country and are so much more intelligent than most whites, I don’t believe whites should be killed are harmed , but that we take notice that this Country’s future should be put in Black and Brown peoples hands to lead us into a great snd prosperous future! BNWO
Don’ t see the quality of life staying the same or better
Look at past history in those countries

I agree everyone has their own opinions (that’s why I am here)
Just not a supporter or of the mind set giving anyone something they did not earn or would have not earned on their own.
I do believe in many ways the black man is superior to say me a pale *** body male.
My strongest belief is Mother Nature and the planet have been fighting over population for decades and think that the new or current adoration of the white male turning feminine and craving the strong cock along side the females is one of Mother Nature’s best idea's.
When you look it’s a great answer to world over population this I expect and try to support

Back