• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whitebois need to live as whitewomen

Whitebois needs to follow a strict protocol of permanent male chastity, complete feminization, submission to Black men, and total denial of physical sexual contact with women.
They need to embrace there femininity be completely shaven, on pills, in panties and lingerie and learn to model in heels naked to attract black superiors as myself.
That’s great for the young passable white bois but when you get old *** body white bois it is just funny
And have never found a place up here in Canada to just be naked in lace and heals on display for black men

Whitebois needs to follow a strict protocol of permanent male chastity, complete feminization, submission to Black men, and total denial of physical sexual contact with women.
They need to embrace there femininity be completely shaven, on pills, in panties and lingerie and learn to model in heels naked to attract black superiors as myself.
I think this is so true. It should be incumbent on all whitebois irrespective of their age to feminize their physical characteristics as much as possible. Hair removal and weight loss should be a priority for hairy white pigs.

Thank you Sir.
I love it when I’m told what to do. I accept the natural order and obey bnwo

Ideally, white sissies should all be castrated prior to HRT, then feminized & made to please Superior Black Men for the rest of their lives in the BNWO ♠️
I highly disagree with castration, but maybe penectomy. The sexual desire and desperation is the only thing that makes me want to serve and obey... just have a system in place that assures zero ability to have sex and only rare, supervised masturbation by permission only.

Penectomy as soon as possible, each whiteboy like myself should be eager to do so, I know it’s the proper thing to do. White penis cutting days should be a thing for all to see. I for one will be proud and eager to offer mine for the cause, been on prenatal vitamins for a long time already.

That’s what I want so bad. I dress up and am locked up when my wife has one of her bulls over. Once she picks a permanent black bull she will help me fully feminize and pimp me out to black men to fuck at their discretion. I literally can’t wait for that to happen

Back