• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White nonbinary attracted to Black Women version of QoS?

I guess I should've l looked around more than I did, because I asked this in another section.

Is there a term for white nonbinary people who are attracted to Black Women? Like, there's QoS and snowbunnies for white women, sissy applies to largely cis, het, bi or gay men(generally, especially when they're submitting to Black Men). But what about white nonbinary folks who love Black Women?

Furthermore, any other terms/labels out there for any other combinations?

Woke Millennials, "Oh, everybody needs to have a label."

Woke Millennials, "Oh, everybody needs to have a label."
Actually, the concept of nonbinary/third gender/agender has been a staple in countless societies around the world for the entirety of human history. Some of the terms are new. But the concepts/ideas have been around forever.

Actually, the concept of nonbinary/third gender/agender has been a staple in countless societies around the world for the entirety of human history. Some of the terms are new. But the concepts/ideas have been around forever.
I never said stupid woke millennials invented the terms. I said it pathetic how stupid woke millennials think there needs to be a label for everyone.

Back