• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What do women want?

eligible_cuck

Cuckwit; rhymes with fuckwit
Author
Just sawed a youtube video by Rena Malik, which you may find inchresting as I did.

Basically shows most women (~ 80%) are happy with a 6" ding-a-long.

it has been tried for decades to explain that women like tiny dicks, but while these explainers have tried the first BBC, their preference changes. I don't understand what kind of women they interview during these studies. I've talked to women I know about these topics and they all prefer a big, thick dick, even those who have no experience with BBC yet

it has been tried for decades to explain that women like tiny dicks, but while these explainers have tried the first BBC, their preference changes. I don't understand what kind of women they interview during these studies. I've talked to women I know about these topics and they all prefer a big, thick dick, even those who have no experience with BBC yet
Just from what I've seen, I can't disagree with you... with the exception being my wife and her sister. My wife left her first husband, a black man with an 8.5" erection. She began refusing sex with him less than three weeks into their marriage because intercourse was uncomfortable because of his size and he could never give her an orgasm. I am less than 5" erect and she orgasms very strongly and quickly with me every time. It is NOT to my credit. She says she just absolutely prefers my size. Her sister told her that she had a very similar experience.

Ok... As in all things, it is up to each individual. So here is my take.

First, a guy who just hops on and starts thrusting is boring as hell. His cock may be large, but his brain must be small. So it is boring sex. I need more.

A smaller guy, who can rev me up, and make me ready, and make me want him is a winner. Size doesn't matter so much as long as I can feel him in me. A four inch pecker can mostly get the job done, if he is playing his cards just right. I may not orgasm, but I will have had a good time, as long as he has stamina and staying power. If he shares fantasies and roleplays with me, so much the more. Even if he has me dress up in some way for him.

A larger guy, say in the 8-10 inch range is great, if he can also get my mind into it. The brain is the most powerful sex organ a woman has. Get her mind, and the rest is just amazing. A guy who can give me those sensations of being full, while at the same time actively engaging my mind is going to consume me in ways I can't describe, other then, well, mind-blowing. Those are the times when I have the biggest orgasms, and literally beg him to give me his child.

If he is larger than that, I get afraid, because no matter how prepared he makes me, he is just too large, and pain will kill off sexual desire in a heartbeat, at least for me. I am not a pain-slut, nor am I into BDSM and would be typically defined. As part of this, please let me make an important note here to ALL men (and especially male authors of erotica here, and one other sites):

Take 5 minutes to study female anatomy and physiology. Especially our vagina and cervix and the layout of them. The cervix is not at the very end of the vagina. If a woman is lying on her back, the cervix would be above and near the end of the vagina, but there is still a small space beyond the cervix in her vagina. If she is standing, it would be more leaning in front of her vagina. It is nestled behind our pubic bone and the bladder. This is why when we get pregnant, towards the end we have to go pee every 5 minutes, because the space for the bladder is getting compressed as our baby grows. Now, let's talk about those who think they can force our cervix open and penetrate our uterus with your cock. Just... just don't. You can't. First, the cervix is a smaller organ, and while it has an incredible ability to stretch, it is also quite painful when something passes through it. Like a baby, for example. Second, it is quite painful, at least for me. I have had a man literally punch my cervix with his cock (an upturned one) and holy smokes he hit me just right and I was sprung into action to get out from under him. This is another reason why super well-endowed men are a problem. They can really hurt or even injure a woman.

Another thing about the cervix is that it is a very muscular, so that it flexes when a woman orgasms. This flexing allows the cervix to gain semen pooled at the end of the cervix, or any that might have landed on the cervix itself. For me, I have learned that if I am given another orgasm soon after the man ejaculates in me, the odds of my getting pregnant increases, because the cervix is induced to flex more to accept more of the man's semen. It was a trick we learned from my OB/GYN after my husband and I were having difficulty conceiving our first child. But with a thermometer and some extra orgasms, it only took us 2 more months.

Okay, I took this way off-topic and I am sorry, I got into a rant about reading materials. But now everyone knows my views on size versus skill, and how the combination can be mind-blowing.

My wife told me she honestly prefers 8 inches and pretty thick more than being able to reach her fingers around it. Which is far larger than i am but i do agree she seems like a women built for a large size since she is quite deep and opens up quite a bit

My wife told me she honestly prefers 8 inches and pretty thick more than being able to reach her fingers around it. Which is far larger than i am but i do agree she seems like a women built for a large size since she is quite deep and opens up quite a bit
Everyone's different. My wife literally hates bigger penises.

Ok... As in all things, it is up to each individual. So here is my take.

First, a guy who just hops on and starts thrusting is boring as hell. His cock may be large, but his brain must be small. So it is boring sex. I need more.

A smaller guy, who can rev me up, and make me ready, and make me want him is a winner. Size doesn't matter so much as long as I can feel him in me. A four inch pecker can mostly get the job done, if he is playing his cards just right. I may not orgasm, but I will have had a good time, as long as he has stamina and staying power. If he shares fantasies and roleplays with me, so much the more. Even if he has me dress up in some way for him.

A larger guy, say in the 8-10 inch range is great, if he can also get my mind into it. The brain is the most powerful sex organ a woman has. Get her mind, and the rest is just amazing. A guy who can give me those sensations of being full, while at the same time actively engaging my mind is going to consume me in ways I can't describe, other then, well, mind-blowing. Those are the times when I have the biggest orgasms, and literally beg him to give me his child.

If he is larger than that, I get afraid, because no matter how prepared he makes me, he is just too large, and pain will kill off sexual desire in a heartbeat, at least for me. I am not a pain-slut, nor am I into BDSM and would be typically defined. As part of this, please let me make an important note here to ALL men (and especially male authors of erotica here, and one other sites):

Take 5 minutes to study female anatomy and physiology. Especially our vagina and cervix and the layout of them. The cervix is not at the very end of the vagina. If a woman is lying on her back, the cervix would be above and near the end of the vagina, but there is still a small space beyond the cervix in her vagina. If she is standing, it would be more leaning in front of her vagina. It is nestled behind our pubic bone and the bladder. This is why when we get pregnant, towards the end we have to go pee every 5 minutes, because the space for the bladder is getting compressed as our baby grows. Now, let's talk about those who think they can force our cervix open and penetrate our uterus with your cock. Just... just don't. You can't. First, the cervix is a smaller organ, and while it has an incredible ability to stretch, it is also quite painful when something passes through it. Like a baby, for example. Second, it is quite painful, at least for me. I have had a man literally punch my cervix with his cock (an upturned one) and holy smokes he hit me just right and I was sprung into action to get out from under him. This is another reason why super well-endowed men are a problem. They can really hurt or even injure a woman.

Another thing about the cervix is that it is a very muscular, so that it flexes when a woman orgasms. This flexing allows the cervix to gain semen pooled at the end of the cervix, or any that might have landed on the cervix itself. For me, I have learned that if I am given another orgasm soon after the man ejaculates in me, the odds of my getting pregnant increases, because the cervix is induced to flex more to accept more of the man's semen. It was a trick we learned from my OB/GYN after my husband and I were having difficulty conceiving our first child. But with a thermometer and some extra orgasms, it only took us 2 more months.

Okay, I took this way off-topic and I am sorry, I got into a rant about reading materials. But now everyone knows my views on size versus skill, and how the combination can be mind-blowing.
Please don't apologise!

Whilst I value other contributors, they pale in value & significance to a womans contribution.

Thank you!

Back