• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

U.N.D.E.R.A.G.E CONTENT AND YOUR ACCOUNT

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Staff Member
Author
Hi, Everyone-

For some reason, we are seeing an increase in members posting about this VERY FORBIDDEN topic. Whether it is media, forum posts, or even stories.

We don't understand why no one is taking us seriously at this point. We have provided notices. We have provided warnings. We have made Rules to help people understand how badly forbidden u n d e r a g e content is.

We have even gone so far as to define what the limit is. To be clear, this means ANY content under the legal age of consent as defined by the United States Federal Government. That is 18 years old. Using the word "Teen" is too much, even.

Now, people have been in the FA stage of things for too long, and now it is time to FO.

After conferring with the Site Owner, the following is the new Moderator Protocol:

Anyone who posts u n d e r a g e content will be deleted. Immediately. Not just their posts, not just their media, not just their stories, everything. YOU, too! Your account, your history, your posts, your media, all of you. All of your participation will be permanently deleted.

To be clear, if you do it, your account WILL BE BANNED, along with your IP address. You will get a one-way ticket out, and there is NO warning or appeal.

We've been trying hard to work with people. That is over.

Suzi

Glad the mods are on it so fast that i didnt see an ******** stuff. And thats a good thing. It has no place on a site like this or any site for that matter.

But if it was up to me i would apply the same thing to the religious-conversion aspect. Its disgusting and it also has no place here. And im not talking about ``worshipping`` a black cock.
Im talking about literally people here trying to convert people here to become a Muslim or something. That shit if it was up to me i would start IP-banning aswell.
Same goes for showing stuff with animals. Its illegal and has no place here.
And there are some other minor ones. But thats the stuff i generally do not want to see anywhere.

PS : In no way do i wanna put ******** stuff or animals in the same basket as religious conversion. It was just a stepping stone and example of stuff that i dont think fit certainy on this site but anywhere. I wouldnt even call that a kink, its just either stupid or illegal.

Glad the mods are on it so fast that i didnt see an ******** stuff. And thats a good thing. It has no place on a site like this or any site for that matter.

But if it was up to me i would apply the same thing to the religious-conversion aspect. Its disgusting and it also has no place here. And im not talking about ``worshipping`` a black cock.
Im talking about literally people here trying to convert people here to become a Muslim or something. That shit if it was up to me i would start IP-banning aswell.
Same goes for showing stuff with animals. Its illegal and has no place here.
And there are some other minor ones. But thats the stuff i generally do not want to see anywhere.

PS : In no way do i wanna put ******** stuff or animals in the same basket as religious conversion. It was just a stepping stone and example of stuff that i dont think fit certainy on this site but anywhere. I wouldnt even call that a kink, its just either stupid or illegal.
We have officially prohibited MWNO as part of all of this. If you are getting contacted and harassed in your DMs, let me know.

As for beastiality, I honestly didn't think it was necessary to state that it is prohibited, due to the fact it is obviously prohibited pretty much anywhere. But, again, if you see it, DM me. I'll handle it.

We have officially prohibited MWNO as part of all of this. If you are getting contacted and harassed in your DMs, let me know.

As for beastiality, I honestly didn't think it was necessary to state that it is prohibited, due to the fact it is obviously prohibited pretty much anywhere. But, again, if you see it, DM me. I'll handle it.

No, no i havent seen beastiality. But there have been MNWO stuff... although not recently. It was more just an example for other illegal stuff that isnt on here, so in no way should anyway think its a good idea to spread ******** shit either.
But if i ever do encounter it on here i will inform the staff/mods.

Back