• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Trying my best

Hiii as my username says it all I’m a closeted sissy, 27 from the USA.

I’ve been into the bnwo for a very long time but haven’t taken any concrete steps.

Just looking for a superior or a fellow whiteboi to just chat with me casually and give me some daily reminders of why black is superior. Maybe it’s a lot to ask but it’s lonely on this road :(

Hello. Instead of looking for a mentor, build your tribe. You're on this site it's a start.

I've been a closeted sissy for most of my life, it comes in waves. I experience it when I can. There are subtle things you can do and the public will never know but you'll feel it.

Coming out requires baby steps, the world isn't ready yet.

Start with supporting black owned businesses, being social with people of color, opening doors for people, publicly showing respect.

Take your reminders from the mess our world is in, most of it is because of the white patriarchy.

You're welcome to take this to private messaging.

Back