• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Thrusting vibrator with prostate massager

eligible_cuck

Cuckwit; rhymes with fuckwit
Author
I normally would not repost an ad, and trust me I have no truck in this, but seeing it kinda made me excited, and I'm sure some of you may also be interested?

It also cums is only available in black. However, no ejaculating warm fluid, and seeing it in the palm of someone, it does look kinda small. I haven't yet ordered it (as I have to think how this will look cumming thru customs, eg will they write down my address?), but after my daily tasks, I might just do that.

Also, re the size, maybe I can find something that may be bigger, but I've had a hemheroidectomy so that may be another issue against the size.

I normally would not repost an ad, and trust me I have no truck in this, but seeing it kinda made me excited, and I'm sure some of you may also be interested?

It also cums is only available in black. However, no ejaculating warm fluid, and seeing it in the palm of someone, it does look kinda small. I haven't yet ordered it (as I have to think how this will look cumming thru customs, eg will they write down my address?), but after my daily tasks, I might just do that.

Also, re the size, maybe I can find something that may be bigger, but I've had a hemheroidectomy so that may be another issue against the size.

At the store the link goes to this item is discounted from about US$68 down to US$55? I'm not Sure whether the prices they have on their page is US$, or it autodetects the country of the visitor. If you folk in the USA can see it, tell me what price you see it going for.

Meanwhile I had a look on Alibaba express (as this apparently is a Hong Kong product) and you can find it for as low as $23 + postage. Now some sellers (on Aliexpress) don't even charge for postage to Australia. Dunno about your country.

The final thing is, after doing a keyword search I found them ranging in price between AUD$42 and AUD$23. However of the 60 pages of hits I only went down 4 pages. So there may be even cheaper. Most don't seem to charge for shipping.

Again I caution you on your Customs, for it is more likely they will intercept a bigger box like this.

One thing that is making me lose interest is the size appears to be fixed, and small. Oh and the vibration menu's look awfully unimaginative. I might hold on for a while, until they start making thicker, longer ones.,

Back