• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Staff Member
Author
Hi, Everyone-

Just a friendly piece of advice. Just don't. Don't post pics or videos of it, don't advocate white or any other race's extinction, don't go into Voluntary White Destruction, or especially suicide by any person or race.

With today's social strife and divisiveness (most of which is created by the media, by the way), we don't need it intruding into our fun times. If two people wish to discuss it PRIVATELY, go ahead. Or take it someplace else. But do not let me see it openly.

To be fair, images, stories and discussions about BDSM, bondage, being restrained, rough sex and/or **** are okay. Literature and/or Stories where someone gets knocked around, slapped around, or even tied up and restrained are fine. Even death can be permitted, as long as it pertains to the storyline as apart of literature.

For example, a story stating that my white boyfriend was knocked out and then the black man ***** me because the black man found lol' white-girl me sexually attractive is okay. But stabbing my boyfriend to death because he is white, and then ****** lil white-girl me because I am helpless is not. CNC and Rough-play are acceptable, but if they are solely based on racial extinction? Nope. If you need further examples, please read any of my erotic stories found here. But race-based beatdowns, injury, maiming and/or killing are not acceptable. Just do not go there.

I cannot warn our members strongly enough. It is against policy here on Darkwanderer. It is a policy born out of necessity, and frankly, common sense. Racial violence is not what Darkwanderer is about. Why am I bringing this up? Because someone has not read my earlier advisement in this section about racial violence , and is posting items portraying racial violence. I am deleting the posts, and if this keeps up, I will delete the user.

This is a personally sensitive and abhorrent matter to me, so please don't test me. Fair warning is hereby given. Suzi is on the war path.

If you have questions, or wish to discuss this, please PM me.

Suzi

p.s. Please, for Heaven's sake... NO MORE U.N.D.E.R.A.G.E MATERIAL OF ANY KIND! I can't seem to move without tripping over somebody trying to post content involving a minor.

Hi, Everyone-

Just a friendly piece of advice. Just don't. Don't post pics or videos of it, don't advocate white or any other race's extinction, don't go into Voluntary White Destruction, or especially suicide by any person or race.

With today's social strife and divisiveness (most of which is created by the media, by the way), we don't need it intruding into our fun times. If two people wish to discuss it PRIVATELY, go ahead. Or take it someplace else. But do not let me see it openly.

To be fair, images, stories and discussions about BDSM, bondage, being restrained, rough sex and/or **** are okay. Literature and/or Stories where someone gets knocked around, slapped around, or even tied up and restrained are fine. Even death can be permitted, as long as it pertains to the storyline as apart of literature.

For example, a story stating that my white boyfriend was knocked out and then the black man ***** me because the black man found lol' white-girl me sexually attractive is okay. But stabbing my boyfriend to death because he is white, and then ****** lil white-girl me because I am helpless is not. CNC and Rough-play are acceptable, but if they are solely based on racial extinction? Nope. If you need further examples, please read any of my erotic stories found here. But race-based beatdowns, injury, maiming and/or killing are not acceptable. Just do not go there.

I cannot warn our members strongly enough. It is against policy here on Darkwanderer. It is a policy born out of necessity, and frankly, common sense. Racial violence is not what Darkwanderer is about. Why am I bringing this up? Because someone has not read my earlier advisement in this section about racial violence , and is posting items portraying racial violence. I am deleting the posts, and if this keeps up, I will delete the user.

This is a personally sensitive and abhorrent matter to me, so please don't test me. Fair warning is hereby given. Suzi is on the war path.

If you have questions, or wish to discuss this, please PM me.

Suzi

p.s. Please, for Heaven's sake... NO MORE ******** MATERIAL OF ANY KIND! I can't seem to move without tripping over somebody trying to post content involving a minor.
Bravo! We have enough crazy shit going on in the world, the last thing we need is to stir up more violence

don't advocate white or any other race's extinction
It's literally the only reason why I registered here. With additional censorship this place is not better than tumbler or any other place. Maybe somebody can advice me other internet communities without such censorship.

P.S. white extinction is happening regardless of do you advocate for it or not, it just fact of life in today world.

It's literally the only reason why I registered here. With additional censorship this place is not better than tumbler or any other place. Maybe somebody can advice me other internet communities without such censorship.

P.S. white extinction is happening regardless of do you advocate for it or not, it just fact of life in today world.
While I agree that white extinction is inevitable, the purpose of my post is to warn about using violence to accomplish that goal. It has been a growing problem in the site. VWD, and encouraging violence against whites is unacceptable. So is ANY other type of racial violence. Period.

Back