• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

This Lithuanian girl is my biggest crush

She's simply amazing. She's 28 years old, she's very kind, cute, funny, polite, never swears, witty, not a snob and not a slut type whatsoever! Truly a wonderful person!
My biggest dream is to watch Muslim migrants to fuck her in public in a HUGE and violent riot in Lithuania and film it on high quality video, probably on her phone that they'll take from her.
I just CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, I CAN'T!!!!!!!!
It's weird, strange and bizarre! She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, she's so nice and good, down to earth and open-minded. I have no idea why I don't want to fuck her personally, but rather prefer to watch Muslims or very old homeless men fuck her among dumpsters and trash, fuck her beautiful body!
I'm struggling with all these thoughts about her. Like I'm a terrible person for wishing her to be treated like that. Does it make me a horrible person?
It's like I have two parts of myself, one part sees her as she is, actually a wonderful person, a nice girl with her hobbies, friends, parents, daily chores. But the other part of me wants to watch men bukkake her, spit on her (even in her beautiful blue eyes), piss on her, slap her and even impregnate her!
I feel so conflicted and lost, I think about her all the time. I think if Muslims invaded Lithuania and started fucking her, I would feel sorry for her, but it would be like 1% of my feelings. The other 99% would be joy for those Muslims having a go with her. It's so strange, but if I had a choice between fucking her myself for free and paying $50K for simply *watching* Muslims fuck her on the streets of Vilnius (capital city in Lithuania), I would 100% choose to pay $50K to watch Muslims fuck her.
Does it make me a terrible person?
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

Don't think that you are a bad person. Your wish to let homeless people fuck her is very unusual. She should be fucked by Arabs who are well groomed. I want this for my wife too. She hasn't had it yet.

It does not make you a terrible person man. Having Muslims fuck her wet and juicy fuckholes and destroy her soft and pure body will be the best thing that can happen to her. Muslims will make sure to use this living fucktoy in the best way possible and make her birth as many Islamic warriors. Even she may have such thoughts for herself and if given a chance she will enjoy being one of their breeding bitches.

It does not make you a terrible person man. Having Muslims fuck her wet and juicy fuckholes and destroy her soft and pure body will be the best thing that can happen to her. Muslims will make sure to use this living fucktoy in the best way possible and make her birth as many Islamic warriors. Even she may have such thoughts for herself and if given a chance she will enjoy being one of their breeding bitches.
You think if Muslims invaded Lithuania, they would fuck her on the streets of Vilnius where she lives?

You think if Muslims invaded Lithuania, they would fuck her on the streets of Vilnius where she lives?
Muslims would make her walk naked with a collar around her neck like she is some filthy slave and would definitely fuck her in front the whole public and this will happen to pretty much every other women living in Vilnius.

Back