• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

THE WHITE BETA MALE

As a weak white beta male with a fairly insignificant penis, in fact a pathetic penis really it is no wonder i am a virgin. The BNWO should be encouraged for our white women because of the black males superior penis and also their stamina. I would go as far to say that in the future most white beta males should continue to marry and support our white ladies but take a back seat when it comes to sexual pleasure and breeding. To do this i feel most white beta males in marriage should consider being castrated and encouraging the wife to take a black lover. Now of course the white race must continue to breed to provide further white wives for the BNWO and there are a few white males with significant penises able to continue to breed the white wife. perhaps in the future all beta males under the size of 4 inches should be castrated. I would fall into that category and i am sure a lot more would also. we can still have a married life supporting our wives, just not with sex and certainly not be able to breed either. What use are our weak pathetic balls for if we are incapable of pleasuring and breeding with a woman anyway. Oh I know this sounds far fetched but once we are castrated the desire to be envious or jealous of the black male would cease and i am sure we would be happy to be able to see our white wives being pleasured by a superior cock once we are Eunuchs.

Back