• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The Natural Cycle For Whitebois in the Black New World Order.

One of the most effective methods of converting white girls into the BNWO always starts with the male. Hence the Natural cycle for whitebois is as follows:

First the whiteboi will find a girlfriend. its expected for a whiteboi to convert whitegirls but of course all girls belong in the BNWO so this method will work on girls of all races.

The whiteboi then spends a considerable amount of time falling in love with his partner. Enough time is needed for the woman to be falling or have fallen in love with you.

once you have her heart, open up to her about being a cuckold and being in the BNWO. Most women will at least entertain the idea because they love you. After a few years of watching her fuck black guys, she will eventually fall in love with one of them.

It will take some time but she will eventually leave you for this black king.

Naturally this is bound to happen as they are black and women naturally want the strongest males to protect and raise their household.

Now that the whitebois has been left behind, he can now start the process from the beginning, spending his whole life converting his women. With enough whitebois committing to their position in the BNWO, we could get some serious progress.

yes fully agree as we weak whitebois finally come to realise that our weak inferior penis has no place for women except to humiliate the superior black male penis is far better suited to breed the woman and give her sexual pleasure

I don't think my wife will leave me for her black king. Our king does not want to raise our ********* of different daddys. My wife loves our d@ughters and won't leave them. Its a lot of work that I preform.

Back