• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The Great Debate- Inside Girl-Talk

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Staff Member
Author
As I sit here, I just got off the phone, talking with my best friend over so simple, and yet stupid, of a topic. Skirts. Which ones do guys like better? Yes, sometimes girls talk about stupid, mundane stuff like this.

Her point of view was that guys like tight skirts, and mine is that looser, fuller circle- or skater skirts are more popular with guys.

So why did this great and pointless debate come about? Because she wore a tight skirt to dinner last night with her husband, and got felt up as they stood in line. Her husband, of course, noticed her change in demeanor almost immediately, and tried to punch the guy who laid a hand on his wife. As he should have. I know mine would.

So to her point, she thinks guys prefer a girl with a nice butt in a tight skirt, because it shows-off that very butt better. Better yet, if a guy wants her, and she agrees, it can be easy to pull the hem up and have unfettered access. Just pull down her panties, if she is wearing any, and go at it!

Add to it that it made zero difference what material they were made of. Cotton, spandex, satin, leather, wool, or any blend, a short skirt had the same effect, overall. Revealing a nice butt. I had to concede, she had me there. A tight skirt could be anything to be revealing. A loose skirt had to be of a light material to have the same effect, which was to float gently and perhaps tease at what was underneath. A heavy leather circle skirt would d**** from the hips nicely, but all it would do was d****.

I had to agree, she had a point, but only to a point. A tight skirt only works if it is short. A tight pencil skirt, hemmed at or below the knees, or even a long, tight hobble skirt, would be next to impossible to lift, and therefore inhibit men from trying to enjoy. I tried it once, wearing a very tight satin pencil skirt, with a small notch at the back, hemmed just below my knees. I wriggled my butt all over my husband, and got him all excited, but when push came to shove, there was no pushing or shoving. We couldn't get the hem up far enough.

Now to my point. Loose skirts. Good things, and rarely a bad thing. Especially for guys.

I pointed out an obvious thing to my friend. Most of the pics on the internet of a girl bent over or of an up-skirt photo, are of her wearing a loose or pleated skirt. Why? Because a guy can actually see what is going on, and males are very visual creatures. I joked that a guy seeing a donut-hole could get aroused!

Then there was the actual function of a loose skirt. It didn't matter the length of the skirt. A skirt, floating behind a girl as she walked in heels, the hem swinging and swaying with every strut of her rotating hips, was like a dick magnet. Guys would see and just start following. This "skirt action", as I am told it is called, is attractive to men. All circle skirts do this, regardless of length, but obviously a shorter skirt draws more attention. A circle skirt, hemmed at mid-thigh, is the ultimate 'fuck-me' length, I have found through experimentation.

Lastly we talked about the weather. In hot weather, girls' prefer shorter skirts, because it is cooler. The same can be said for cooler weather. But on windy days? Loose skirts win the day, no pun intended. Why you may ask? My friend did.

Simple. Call them nature-inspired revelations. What guy doesn't relish the thrill of seeing a woman whose skirt is suddenly and unexpectedly billowed out, or even blown up to and above her waist? Getting to see the trappings and lingerie she might be wearing, or even her womanhood, if she is sans panties. There are iconic movie scenes dedicated to this. See "The Woman in Red", "Dirty Dancing", "Kingpin" or even "Bruce Almighty" for examples. Guys just like to see women *******, with their skirts all over the place!

In the wind a tight skirt stayed a tight skirt. But a loose skirt made for all kinds of teasing and erotic delights. Short or long, a loose skirt was just more popular with men, for that reason alone!

I ended the conversation, before we moved onto another pointless debate about who was better at doing their taxes, husbands or wives, with this final point, to claim victory. The point was this: A loose skirt never restricts a man from his girl. A loose skirt, no matter how long, can be lifted easily, flipped over her hips easily, and if she was bent over, or on her back, it would stay that way. No restrictions on anything. Butt or hip size, thigh length, or anything else. Just up, over, and push comes to shove.

So now I am curious, if guys would reply with their opinion... Which type of skirt would you prefer a woman to wear? Loose, or tight?

Bonus points if you will share why?

the topic is interesting. I agree that a loose skirt is sexier and invites men to pick you up. a tight skirt generally brings out the curve of the butt more, but at the same time it says look but you can't have it. a tight skirt is suitable for wearing in the company of your husband or white men. a tight skirt won't let you swing your butt properly. the loose skirt still allows you to move in a sexy and inviting way

Not the topic for me... lol. For the most part, I greatly dislike dresses and skirts. I love girl-next-door-pretty tomboys who wear jeans, sweat pants, yoga pants, jean shorts or athletic shorts.

A few tight skirts and a few loose skirts CAN be attractive... but I would not be a good judge for this.

TRANSLATION: I should have just kept my thoughts to myself and let someone else answer. 😐

the topic is interesting. I agree that a loose skirt is sexier and invites men to pick you up. a tight skirt generally brings out the curve of the butt more, but at the same time it says look but you can't have it. a tight skirt is suitable for wearing in the company of your husband or white men. a tight skirt won't let you swing your butt properly. the loose skirt still allows you to move in a sexy and inviting way
I'm also becoming a fan of 720 degree circle skirts. They need to run a little longer, say knee-length, but the sway they have is great for catching attention. Fur guys, it makes it even easier to have access as the skirt will yield, and still conceal the probing to in-direct onlookers. Plus, if I am on my back , they literally fall open when I lift my knees. I've watched how to make one, and it seems easy enough.

I will add that the right shoe is required. I can't stand it when girls wear sneakers with nice skirts. It is just beyond me why they would waste what would be an amazing look. Can heels be uncomfortable? Absolutely! But if I am going to wear a sexy skirt, then I have to wear the sexy shoe to go with it. After all, isn't that the point of a sexy skirt? To catch a man's eye?

I just need to remember where I stored my Singer and my serger, so I can give it a try.

I hate the look of high heels, but you are absolutely right... skirts don't look good with sneakers.... hence why I don't like dresses/skirts. 😉

I like jeans and sneakers... but I don't seem to share common taste with most, so my opinion REALLY doesn't matter.

A woman should dress the way SHE likes and is comfortable with... not for anyone else.

I'm also becoming a fan of 720 degree circle skirts. They need to run a little longer, say knee-length, but the sway they have is great for catching attention. Fur guys, it makes it even easier to have access as the skirt will yield, and still conceal the probing to in-direct onlookers. Plus, if I am on my back , they literally fall open when I lift my knees. I've watched how to make one, and it seems easy enough.

I will add that the right shoe is required. I can't stand it when girls wear sneakers with nice skirts. It is just beyond me why they would waste what would be an amazing look. Can heels be uncomfortable? Absolutely! But if I am going to wear a sexy skirt, then I have to wear the sexy shoe to go with it. After all, isn't that the point of a sexy skirt? To catch a man's eye?

I just need to remember where I stored my Singer and my serger, so I can give it a try.
totally agree with the skirt you have to wear heels, they don't have to be high heels. uncomfortable maybe, but it's a matter of getting used to, and as they say, beauty requires sacrifices. loose skirt and heels, it will make every real man want you and every tiny dick to fantasize

Back