• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The Cuck and the BNWO Mating Process

cuckboie

Author
This is the process and procedure for group mating and breeding of two white queens with a group of African kings: Prior to the mating, massages, foot rubs, neck rubs and vaginal orgasm edging (exercising the cervix for easier opening and taking in black sperm). Massaging his testicles and taint. Rubbing his feet, back and legs to prevent cramping during long mating sessions. After insemination, raising your pelvis to allow sperm to cup inside your uterus and massaging your pelvis and hips and buttocks. Bring you food and water and electrolytes that were expended during copulation. Then when both of queens are ready, ensure the next bull has a full sac by testing the firmness of his testicles, watching for pre-cum on the tip and then bring him in for another insemination. I do not make noise, no distractions, keep my head down and stay silent unless called for. The noises of each female makes during sex will arouse each male to bring up his seed. When I see his pace become rapid and hear the grunting he makes when his semen is letting down making its way from his prostate to his vas deference, I know that his contractions are beginning and I have a towel and water ready. Black kings tend to sweat more the closer they get to ejaculation. I tell each king before they enter NOT to pull out right after ejaculation. Let their sex organs do their work and what they are designed to do. The head of his penis must stay in to plug the cervix and allow the female orgasm to begin and her contractions to bring in his sperm into my queens uterus. Remembering this, each male remains inside each queen until his contractions AND her contractions are complete. When I see his pumps are fewer and finishing, I gently place my hand on his vibrating buttocks as a signal that its ok to withdraw. Place a towel underneath as he slowly pulls out, catching the excess with a towel so as not to have wet bed for the next black king. After all of the inseminations of both queens are complete, I put both ladies down for long naps (elevated pelvises) to allow the African sperm to works its way up to their eggs. Massage each woman to sleep, making sure each vagina is ******* so I can check throughout the night while each queen sleeps to ensure the semen is being absorbed. Upon waking, have a high protein breakfast waiting with prenatal vitamins and a long easy spa day. This is the proper and most effective procedure for black baby production and how a cuck is vital in the black to white mating process.

247118bff5f23b9d82e3b8f28f8eb604.jpeg

20240611_074224.webp

43492566.jpg

119173830.jpg

226304087.jpg

I have been a cuck breeding session planner for African gods many times. Posting the sessions on Kasidie, DL or Fet. Gathering contact info and having a roster of clean, normal African kings for my wife and her friends to enjoy. Our oldest d@ughter came to watch the last one. I usually would have it at our home or rent a VRBO with lots of parking, have snacks and like three bedrooms. The guys would recharge in the living room with water, electrolytes and snacks. Another cuck would be there massaging their balls and stroking them for another round while the other assisted in the bedroom. When they were ready, they head back for more. We helped shower them afterwards, dry them and make them feel like a real African King and send them home. Making black babies is a lot of work!

I will say its SO beautiful to watch the mating process and know that you had a hand in their joy of breeding. Its one of the highlights of my life and helping making new life. Watching and listening to everyone's orgasms is amazing. I had a crib set in each room so they would have something to look at. We actually had prenatal vitamins in small cups in the break area and take home gift bags with pregnancy test strips, black spade key chains, tattoos and baby stuff coupons. SO adorable!

I know for many its a kink and a huge turn on... but its also a once in a lifetime experience to be a part of a primal and purely natural part of being human.

Back