• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The aventures of trucker, John

Tyrone1982

Author
Sister Mary Elizabeth is a 27-year-old nun she was on her way to her new assignment when her car broke down. A few minutes later a tractor and trailer pulls up the truck driver gets out. Sister Mary Elizabeth looked at the fat black truck driver and smiled.
“Excuse me, sir, can you help me my car broke down.“ She asked
“Let me take a look and see if I can fix it for you.“ The black man said, smiling.
As he took a look at the motor of Sister Mary Elizabeth car, he realize there was no help in fixing it.
“Well, you know, sister, you’re a long way away from the nearest town. How about if I give you a ride as far as the hotel I’m going to stay for the night maybe you can catch a ride to where you’re going.“ He suggested.
“That would be Nice, sir,“ She answered
As they went down the road they talked and try to get to know each other the older black truck driver. His name is John he’s been driving trucks for quite a long time he was 55 years old. They pulled up to a cheap little hotel. John got his room Wish sister Mary Elizabeth luck with getting to where she was going.
“Excuse me, young man do you have a phone I can use I need to call the Parish, and Louisiana to let them know I’m stuck here in Arkansas for the night until I can find transportation.“ She asked, and then I had to counter.
After calling the Parish, where she was going, she asked the man behind the counter, how much a room would be for one night.
“250 bucks for one night.“ The young man behind the counter answered
“I don’t have that much money I’m going to have to find somewhere else to stay.“ She said
“Do you know sister I have plenty a room you can stay in my room tonight after all there’s two beds in the room.“ John said to her.
“I don’t wanna be any more of a Nuisance and a half. She answered.
After some time, she decided to go and stay in the room with John. So they got into the room Mary Set on one bed and John sat on the other. It was pretty late.
“Do you mind if I take a shower?“ Sister Mary asked.
“Of course not.“ John answered.
Sister Mary removed her habit before going into the bathroom. John noticed. Hey sister Mary has long red hair.
“You know you’re a very pretty for a nun?“ He said.
“Why, thank you!“ She replied
Mary got into the shower removed. Her government began showering after she finished showering. She put on her garments and went back into the room. She opened up her suitcase, pulled out a modest Night gown went back into the bathroom and changed it to the Nightingale. Call John noticed once she put on a nightgown at this nun was very thin and had a nice size tits they were least a C cup.
Licking his lips, Old John“I’m gonna go take a shower now.”
He went into the shower, took a shower, hoping to get to thought that was going through his head out. When he came out the shower, he noticed that sister Mary Elizabeth was already in her bed. climbing into his bed, he looked over at the beautiful nun with red hair.
“So what is your job at the Parish? You’re going to if you don’t mind me asking?.“ He asked.
“I am a physical therapist. I’m going to be giving physical therapy to people who are recovering from serious injuries.“ She answered.
“Is that like massages and stuff?“ He asked.
“Why yes why do you ask.“ She answered
“Well you know I’ve been on the road all day. My muscles are tense. I could use a good massage that’s if you want.“
“OK lay on your back so I can massage your shoulders.“
As the fat old black man laid on the bed, the young redheaded nun begin massaging his shoulders. Then he turned around so she could massage the front of his shoulders and his chest. He felt his big black cock get hard. without warning as she finished massaging him, he grabbed her and began to kiss her.
“Please stop I took a valid celibacy and I’m a virgin and I have to stay that way or else I will no longer be able to be a nun .“ She said
“You mean you can’t even kiss a guy?“ He asked.
“I cannot have any physical or sexual pleasure I am a nun!“
Then he grabbed her again, forced her down on her knees and pulled out his big black cock.
“So you mean you can’t enjoy this meet in front of you.“ He said teasing
She looked down try not to notice, knowing that she was tempted knowing that, even though before becoming a nun she had dated boys, but never had sex with any of them she had played with all the white boys that she dated small white cocks then nothing more than played with this is the first black one she saw in her life. It was bigger than any white boy. And without warning John reach down and pull her nightgown over her head and he undid her bra and pull down her panties.
“Oh, the carpet matches the drapes.“ He said laughing.
“Please stop this is not right. I’m being very tempted and I do not want to break my vow of celibacy.“
“I’ll come on sister just play with it a little bit. If you don’t enjoy playing with it, you don’t have to do anything else.“
“I guess I could give you a massage on it after all I didn’t massage that part of you and it would be part of your physical therapy.“
So she started to take the big black cock into her hand, slowly stroking it and massaging it couldn’t believe how big it was. At one point she opens her mouth. That’s when John took her head and slammed her mouth onto his big black cock. She didn’t know if it was the shock of him, putting it in her mouth, or if it was the taste of it, but she began to go down on him. He shot a load into her mouth and he picked her up. Laid her on his bed, he got on top of her began, kissing her deeper and deeper, and he began sucking her tits and kissed his way down to her pussy begin to eat her out. He looked at the young, redheaded nun .
“What do you think about your vows now?“ He asked.
“The hell with my vowels fuck me?“ She replied.
As he slowly put his big black cock into the virgin pussy of this redheaded nun, I could see her blood trickling down.
“Yes, deeper fuck me fuck me with a big black cock.“
After shooting three loads in to her that night, I fell asleep the next day she got up, called the Parish and told them that she was not going to be working there that she had decided to leave and no longer be a nun. she kissed John goodbye the next morning went back to her home in LA. After saying goodbye to the beautiful redhead nun John started his next leg of his trip after crossing into Texas John parts truck at a restaurant he went in, sit down and ordered a meal as he began to eat. He noticed a ****** come in. The father was dressed is your typical redneck Farmer type. The wife was overweight, looked really rough, but what he really noticed was the young blonde teenage ********. Apparently everybody in the restaurant knew each other except for John. He overheard the conversation in between the father and the ********.
“Look Mary Lou, who just turned 18 you need to get a job to help out on the farm.“
“ but ***, what about Billy Joe if I’m working here and I can’t go study.“
Old John got up from his table and went into the restroom. This restaurant only had one restroom. Oh, John went into the first stall as he was taking a leak in the next stall , he heard a female voice. He recognized it as Mary Lou. She was on her phone with her boyfriend after John finished he went over to the sink to wash his hands washing his hands. Mary Lou came out of the other stall. That’s when John locked the bathroom door.
“What are you doing Mr. ?“ She asked.
“Let me guess you’re a little boyfriend is a little white boy.“
With fear in her eyes, she nodded affirmatively. John unzipped his pants, pulled out his big black cock.
“So is Billy Joe is big?“ He asked her teasing
She nodded her head as to say no.
“Would you like to try it?“
“I can’t I’m a virgin gonna be wrong for me too. Fuck a nigger.” She replied
After hearing that word, he ripped off her shirt pull down her shorts they were so tight she could not wear any underwear.
“Oh, you keep it shaved down there.“
“Please Mr. don’t do this don’t write me?“
“Oh, I’m not gonna **** you I just wanna see what you had baby.“
Then he grabbed the little 18-year-old blonde and began kissing her. At first she try to resist and all I watch she started to kiss him back without saying a word, or even asking her she dropped to her knees began going down on the large black man with the biggest blackest cock she ever saw.
“Damn, you’re good girl.“
Then he laid down on the floor is the young blonde climbed on top of him slowly, lowering virgin pussy down onto his big black cock as her virgin blood began rolling down his cock. He couldn’t resist he couldn’t hold back and shot a load inside of her. After he finished, he went back to his table, not long after she went back to her table, and he could see if she walked by that his seed was running down her legs. John left and moved on to the next town. John was getting tired the next day he came to what Louisiana John needed some gas so stopped at a little gas station. He filled his truck up and started down the road a little while later he pulled into a rest stop it was late at night when a car with three college-age girls wearing cheerleader outfit pulled up the first girl had blonde hair. The second girl had brown hair and the third girl had black hair. They must’ve been headed back home after away football game. John watch the three girls is each one of them got out of the car went into the ladies room and change clothes. They started to pull off. Their car started smoking and cut off on them. The little blonde girl ran over to John‘s truck since he was the only one there.
“Hey, Mr., can you help us her car broke down?“
“Sure I’ll see what I can do.“
John took a look at the engine of the car then he looked at the three girls.
“It’s not much I can do you’re gonna need a mechanic and since it’s 12 o’clock in the morning there ain’t gonna be no garage is open. I guess y’all are going to head to sleep in your car.“
John went back to his truck, climbed into the back of his truck where he has a little bed Area just as he was about to doze off there’s a knock on his door he peaked his head over to see who was knocking on his door. It was the girl with the black hair. He looked at this young white beauty and opened his door.
“What’s wrong?“ He asked.
“Well both my friends are asleep and it’s very cold in my friends car. I was wondering if you have a blanket that I can borrow you’ll get it back in the morning.“
“Why don’t you just climb on up in here?“
Once she climbed in, she noticed John was naked he like to sleep in the nude, she couldn’t help but stare at his big black cock.
“I like what you see don’t you want to take off your clothes and enjoy yourself?“
She removed her clothes that’s when John noticed that she had her right boob pierced. This girl must’ve been a slut because he didn’t even ask. She began kissing him, and she began giving him a blow job. She started to go up and down on him in the cowgirl position. Then he positioned her underneath him and begin giving it to her in the missionary style until he shot a load inside of her. After he finished, he gave her a blanket. She went back to her friends car short time later, the little Brown hair girl came knocking.
“ Sandy told me about how big you are, and I’ve never been with a black guy. I need you to do me like her.“
“Hell why not I love getting white pussy.“
He had to remove her clothes do you notice this girl at her belly button pierced. As with her friend, he began kissing her diid her and the cowgirl position flipped her over to the missionary. Then he took her from behind, shooting a load inside of her In each position. The short time later, as the sun was coming up, he noticed a little blonde girl staring at him. She looked angry.
“Why do you look so angry?“
“Because of what you did to Sandy and Cynthia, if their parents found out that they’ve been with a black guy they will be disowned.“
Overhearing what her friend was saying, Sandy interrupted .
“Wendy, we did what we wanted to after all I’m 19 and Cynthia is 20 even though you’re 21 it doesn’t mean you get to tell us what to do.“
“What about Edward your fiancé?“
“I don’t care I’ve gone black and I’m not going back.“
Looking at Cynthia.
“And Cindy, what about Tom your boyfriend?“
“I don’t care either. It’s true what they say about black guys maybe if you try it, you wouldn’t be into girls.“
“This has nothing to do with me being a lesbian, it has to do with y’all having significant others and cheating on him with his old decrepit black guy.“
Then her friend grabbed her. One of them, removed her top. The other one removed her shorts then they looked at John, walked over to him, unzipped his pants, pulled out his his big black cock they then made their friend get down on her knees, they took turns kissing, and giving him a blow job, Wendy was in shock of watching her friends. And Cynthia walked over again, kissing her, and rubbing her pussy began to play with her pussy ring. Getting her ready. Next thing she knew she began going down on John. After fucking sandy and shooting another load inside of her, he began fucking Cindy and Sandy started eating Wendy’s pussy. After shooting another load into Cindy Wendy again to enjoy her first cock, but it was a black one, and she began to ride him.
“Fuck me fuck me with that big black cock cum inside me.“
He soon shot a load inside of her.
“I’m not a lesbian anymore. All I want is a big black cock.“
After finishing up with the three young ladies, and after making sure a mechanic came to fix our car, he started the next leg of his trip. John finally made it down to Florida. Just as he began to enter the state of Florida. A police car pulled him over. He watched as a big, breasted, blonde, female cop came over to his truck.
“Do you know why I pulled you over?“ She asked.
“Why no.“
“We were told to check every truck coming into Florida for illegal contraband.“
Looking at her name tag and her badge, he replied.
“I have no problem with you. Checking my truck officer L. Smith.“
The blonde climbed into his truck, went into the bed chamber of the truck she noticed with her little black light where he had been having intercourse in his truck.
“Somebody has been busy.“ She said with a giggle.
“Well, I am a black guy. I can’t help it if a lot of women like what they see.“
“OK that’s open up the back of your truck.“
Climbing into the back of his truck, looking in the trailer it was a little bit of room in between the boxes. John couldn’t resist. He grabbed the police officer from behind and began to crest her breast. She turned around to say something, but she was enjoying the feeling of having a black man molesting her. She began to kiss him. Slowly, they took off their clothes she got on her knees, began to go down on him.
“This is the biggest cock I’ve ever sucked. Please put it inside my pussy and don’t stop until I tell you to.“
As he began to being this hot cop, I didn’t take him long to shoot a load inside of her.
“Well, I don’t see any contraband I guess I’ll let you go.“ She said.
John left finished his trip after which he went to his brothers house in Florida and decided to stay there for a little while. After all he did his work and he had six months of leave time coming to him so he decided to take all of them at his brothers house. After his time what’s up, John was on his way back to California when a police car come over he didn’t bother looking out of his window or his rearview to see the police officer. He reached down to get his paperwork and all when he noticed the voice it was Officer Smith to his surprise her belly was swollen. She did not recognize The father of her baby pulled him over because he had a tail light out on his trailer, gave him a ticket and he pulled off. He stopped at a diner when he noticed the three cheerleaders all three of the girls came in and all three of them had bellys swollen two of the girls, Cynthia and Sandy were slightly bigger than windy. He listened in on our conversation as he heard Sandy say that she was having twins, and Cynthia confirmed that she was having triplets. And windy confirmed that they were all pregnant at the same dirty old black man. When John got to Texas, he stopped at the same diner. That he stopped out on the way to Florida. When Mary Lou and her *** and mom walked in Mary Lou was also very much pregnant. She noticed Old John, she winked at him, pointed to her belly.
“It’s yours.“ She mouth to him.
“Listen, young lady. This is in Billy Joe’s baby and whose baby is it because they need to make an honest woman out of you.“
“Well, daddy, six months ago when we were in the diner I went to the bathroom and I gave my virginity to some random black guy you’re going to have a black grand baby.“
Without being noticed, John left and headed back to California. Once he got to California he went to a grocery store and there a saw The beautiful redhead Mary Elizabeth she was also pregnant walked over to John grabbed him and kissed him.
“Thank you for the gift .“ She said pointing to her belly.
“I must be very potent.” he said, giggling
John finally got back to his house thanking about all the women he had knocked up .

Back