• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

The apparent inevitability of BNWO

It's been a while since i last posted anything here. For those of you that haven't been following my posts about my situation, the tl;dr is that i'm a white guy with a hot, busty white girlfriend, and over time i have been thinking about her with black men more and more often and more intensely, thus i have been reading comments, threads and other such related texts to see how to navigate through this situation and how to adapt to these growing thoughts and feelings.

Since then, quite a lot has happened, so i'm now in a position to update. Firstly, i eventually started doing something that i was initially hesitant about: subtly introducing her to content, topics or other material related to black men. Initially i wasn't really sure about this, both because my girlfriend is not dumb by any means and because, admittedly, i somewhat dreaded that doing this would lead her to become attracted to black men, but curiosity got the better of me, so i went ahead with it. I tried to make it look as coincidental and unimportant as possible, be it by choosing to watch a movie with her that has a handsome black man in a leading role or has some kind of scene/theme that revolves around black men and/or their interactions with white women, bringing up conversations on topics related to black men in some capacity, and so on, though i tried to make it an "occassional" thing rather than it being constant so that it wouldn't become a pattern and thus would be easier to pick up on. The change hasn't been this massive thing, but something did change: she is now somewhat more open to comment on how handsome certain black men in movies or shows are, something she seems to only be doing when seeing black men specifically, and something she has never done before, let alone in my presence (as a side note, she mostly has a fixation on Idris Elba and Jamie Foxx, i may be missing some though).
This development was rather conflicting for me, somehow being worrying and exciting at the same time. It made me think: what if it goes beyond just a certain attraction/celebrity crush and eventually develops into something bigger? What if she's slowly starting to become more attracted to black men? The thought of my beautiful, busty white girlfriend starting to desire black guys more than me is both nerveracking and oddly thrilling.

As time goes on, my thoughts about my girlfriend getting involved with black men, the fantasies about it keep becoming more frequent and vivid, occupying more space on my mind. I've been talking to a few black guys (online, none in person at the moment) about this, mostly about my girlfriend, and all of them have agreed that, if they had the chance, they would love to take her. There are black men out there that are more than willing to take my girlfriend for themselves, and that realization is simultaneously concerning and a huge turn-on. The urge to hand her over to black men keeps getting stronger and stronger, to the point i constantly fantasize about that and how it would play out. I've even started to think about, and to an extent, somewhat hope, that a black man will come around and make that decision for me.

As usual, i would like to read your thoughts and opinions about this, about how you think i should proceed and all that. As nerveracking and somewhat humiliating as all of this is to type out, i'd be lying to you if i said i don't get a good thrill out of it.

Back