• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Thanks and hello.

I would suggest finding a way to help other sissies? Maybe even those wanting to learn more about sissification and what it is like to be a sissy?
Hello Miss Suzi. I will start with a few of pieces of advice to my sister Sissies and through them if I am so bold, for thier owners.

Firstly - A good sissy should know how to address her superiors, and that really is everyone LOL . When Typing in a forum or chat room to a real Man or Woman thier titles should always be capitalised. EG. "M"an and "W"oman. Unknown Superiors again should be Sir or Miss. Unless they have given you permission to address them otherwise. You should never address them as Daddy or Mistress, unless they own you or again have given you specific permission to do so. My Black Men want me to address them as Daddy or God. My Owner is my Master. It goes without says when actually talking to Men or Women, we should address them in the same way. Never Ever use thier name unless once again they have given you permission. I hope my sisters understand the reasons? If not this is to show our lower position, and subservience to our superiors. Sissies , maids and the like can be addressed by their given name in all circumstances. I tend to use Siss, to gurls I know. x

Secondly - I found that my feminization was made much easier being in chastity. It takes away all that needless bother about your useless cock (now lovingly referred to as a clitty) trying to get hard and even attempt to properly satify a Woman. The by product of being chastised is that you do start to become more subserviant and eager to please. I have been through many different cages as my Master put me in smaller and smaller cages as my clitty shrank. Its important to get the sizing correct and He found a good site that offers advice on measuring.
Even if it is difficult for personal circumstances just being locked on a daily basis at work or play can benifit a Sissy.

Thirdly - Combined with caging can be plugging. Most Sissies will eventually be serving their owners, or be trained to provide pleasure to Men or Women be it strangers or thier Owners friends. I am assuming that they will probably been giving some oral pleasure to thier Girlfriends , partners or Wives so practice here is essential. For me it was the only way I could get Mistress to orgasm. There are plenty of Net articles to help. However pleasing a Real Man is a different thing. My Owner began by making me clean Him and Mistress after they fucked, moving on to pleasuring His gorgeous cock, to finally taking my Sissy pussy virginity. However, he was well practiced and prepared me well by plugging me before he used me. So I would advise that a sissy is plugged regularly to begin to loosen and stretch her Sissy (boi) pussy. She will need to adapt to this new practice to ensure she provides full enjoyment and satifaction to her owners. To help make it less a messy affair I enclose some files I found years ago about cleaning before anal sex. Not many Man wants to know about it or want dirty Sex. Believe me. xxhow-to-clean-your-ass-02.jpghow-to-clean-your-ass-03.jpghow-to-clean-your-ass-04.jpghow-to-clean-your-ass-05.jpghow-to-clean-your-ass-06.jpg
how-to-clean-your-ass-01.jpg

Finally- when buying gurly clothing sizing is a real issue for us Gurls who have a slight disadvantage in body shape. I have found that the best real site for reasonable priced clothes and acurate size is Shein. I did manage to find an excel spreadsheet years ago that has all the variations to work out your size of clothes. Unfortunately I cant add it here.
I have added it to my Gdrive for a a while If any sissies or Owners want to grab it.

I hope this helps, Miss?

how-to-clean-your-ass-07.jpghow-to-clean-your-ass-07.jpg

Hello Miss Suzi. I will start with a few of pieces of advice to my sister Sissies and through them if I am so bold, for thier owners.

Firstly - A good sissy should know how to address her superiors, and that really is everyone LOL . When Typing in a forum or chat room to a real Man or Woman thier titles should always be capitalised. EG. "M"an and "W"oman. Unknown Superiors again should be Sir or Miss. Unless they have given you permission to address them otherwise. You should never address them as Daddy or Mistress, unless they own you or again have given you specific permission to do so. My Black Men want me to address them as Daddy or God. My Owner is my Master. It goes without says when actually talking to Men or Women, we should address them in the same way. Never Ever use thier name unless once again they have given you permission. I hope my sisters understand the reasons? If not this is to show our lower position, and subservience to our superiors. Sissies , maids and the like can be addressed by their given name in all circumstances. I tend to use Siss, to gurls I know. x

Secondly - I found that my feminization was made much easier being in chastity. It takes away all that needless bother about your useless cock (now lovingly referred to as a clitty) trying to get hard and even attempt to properly satify a Woman. The by product of being chastised is that you do start to become more subserviant and eager to please. I have been through many different cages as my Master put me in smaller and smaller cages as my clitty shrank. Its important to get the sizing correct and He found a good site that offers advice on measuring.
Even if it is difficult for personal circumstances just being locked on a daily basis at work or play can benifit a Sissy.

Thirdly - Combined with caging can be plugging. Most Sissies will eventually be serving their owners, or be trained to provide pleasure to Men or Women be it strangers or thier Owners friends. I am assuming that they will probably been giving some oral pleasure to thier Girlfriends , partners or Wives so practice here is essential. For me it was the only way I could get Mistress to orgasm. There are plenty of Net articles to help. However pleasing a Real Man is a different thing. My Owner began by making me clean Him and Mistress after they fucked, moving on to pleasuring His gorgeous cock, to finally taking my Sissy pussy virginity. However, he was well practiced and prepared me well by plugging me before he used me. So I would advise that a sissy is plugged regularly to begin to loosen and stretch her Sissy (boi) pussy. She will need to adapt to this new practice to ensure she provides full enjoyment and satifaction to her owners. To help make it less a messy affair I enclose some files I found years ago about cleaning before anal sex. Not many Man wants to know about it or want dirty Sex. Believe me. xxView attachment 421151View attachment 421152View attachment 421153View attachment 421154View attachment 421155
View attachment 421150

Finally- when buying gurly clothing sizing is a real issue for us Gurls who have a slight disadvantage in body shape. I have found that the best real site for reasonable priced clothes and acurate size is Shein. I did manage to find an excel spreadsheet years ago that has all the variations to work out your size of clothes. Unfortunately I cant add it here.
I have added it to my Gdrive for a a while If any sissies or Owners want to grab it.

I hope this helps, Miss?

View attachment 421156View attachment 421156
This is SO awesome! I love the sissy size helper, too! Thank you so much!

Thirdly - Combined with caging can be plugging. Most Sissies will eventually be serving their owners, or be trained to provide pleasure to Men or Women be it strangers or thier Owners friends. I am assuming that they will probably been giving some oral pleasure to thier Girlfriends , partners or Wives so practice here is essential. For me it was the only way I could get Mistress to orgasm. There are plenty of Net articles to help. However pleasing a Real Man is a different thing. My Owner began by making me clean Him and Mistress after they fucked, moving on to pleasuring His gorgeous cock, to finally taking my Sissy pussy virginity. However, he was well practiced and prepared me well by plugging me before he used me. So I would advise that a sissy is plugged regularly to begin to loosen and stretch her Sissy (boi) pussy. She will need to adapt to this new practice to ensure she provides full enjoyment and satifaction to her owners. To help make it less a messy affair I enclose some files I found years ago about cleaning before anal sex. Not many Man wants to know about it or want dirty Sex. Believe me. xxView attachment 421151View attachment 421152View attachment 421153View attachment 421154View attachment 421155
View attachment 421150

I hope this helps, Miss?

That is all brilliant. Thank you xxx

Especially like the little details like the capitalisations

I am glad its of use to you. xxx I am surprised not more sissies have read it and understood our position. Maybe I should post it as a seperate post?
Feel free to do that, if you wish.

View attachment 421150

I hope this helps, Miss?

This is wonderful and very helpful. Thank you so much Trixabel ♠️ 🖤💋💋

Back