• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Thank you, Black People.

I just want to thank all of the Black People, bot on here and elsewhere. Wether you're part of the BNWO or not. Man, woman or other.

Furthermore, I would like to apologize for the many crimes the lesser races have committed against you.

And finally, I fully acknowledge that you are the superior race. Black People are the true masters of the world. When the day comes, know that you have a devote follower and servant in me.

Yes thank you. You are pretty good entertainers. Basketball, rapping , and dancing. You have been fun to watch . Oh and we enjoy the dicks too.

I just want to thank all of the Black People, bot on here and elsewhere. Wether you're part of the BNWO or not. Man, woman or other.

Furthermore, I would like to apologize for the many crimes the lesser races have committed against you.

And finally, I fully acknowledge that you are the superior race. Black People are the true masters of the world. When the day comes, know that you have a devote follower and servant in me.
You do realize it was their own race who captured and sold them in the first place right?

You do realize it was their own race who captured and sold them in the first place right?
We shouldn't have engaged in it that way. We should've submitted ourselves to be enslaved.

Yes, Black People sold other Black People. That in no way gave us the right to own any Black Person.

It's a perversion of nature for non Blacks to own a Black Person.

To add insult to injury, not enough non Blacks have woken up to the truth of Black Excellence, Black Greatness and Black Supremacy. They are the naturally superior race. And anyone who doesn't believe that should be ashamed of themselves.

yes, because when a shop owner sells you a knife, it is natural for your moral sense to become immediately impaired and for you to go on and commit unbearable atrocities with the knife for decades to come. And when you're inevitably apprehended for it, the logical recourse is to put all blame on the shop owner.

I really love those few words, I am also a follower of our superiors ✊🏿✊🏿

Back