• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Story got deleted? About a coach

Was either a black cheerleader or gymnast coach.
White *** was trying to prevent his ******** from falling under his spell.
Was alot of chapters, last chapter i read the mom had finally come home from a out of town work thing and was going to go talk to the black coach.
I cant find it anywhere.

I believe the story had a image of female gymnast doing a handstand with her legs apart? If that is the story you are talking about the author removed it. I was disappointed as I had not read it and asked the author why in a private message and he said, "It was not getting enough activity so I removed it," I asked him to please repost it and he said he did not save a copy.

I believe the story had a image of female gymnast doing a handstand with her legs apart? If that is the story you are talking about the author removed it. I was disappointed as I had not read it and asked the author why in a private message and he said, "It was not getting enough activity so I removed it," I asked him to please repost it and he said he did not save a copy.
If you contact the writer again ask the writer if they could post it on a different story site

Back