• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Sperm competition and cuckolding

In nature we have sperm competition where males compete to breed women however in cuckolding cucks remove themselves from the competition and just jerk off. Anyone else curious about evolutionary reason for that.

YES! If you have info, please put it out there.
I also understand (perhaps falsely, but it would be nice if true) that sperm attacks and kills other sperm in the vagain and womb. I know that Black Men have MORE sperm, Much more. Both in total quantity (of semen) and concentration (sperm count) And it is FASTER and STRONGER than white sperm. I enjoy thinking that if whtie sperm is in a pussy, the Black Man cums and his sperm rapdily and mercilessly kill the white sperm they find on theri way to fertilizing the white egg and creating a mixed baby. How wonderful to think about!

I don’t know about attacking and killing other sperm, but I’ve read that black sperm is more aggressive in trying to penetrate the egg, giving it a better chance of impregnating it. As a white man the thought of a black man’s sperm surrounding and impregnating the egg of my wife is unbelievably erotic because of the humiliation that will be heaped on me as her husband. I have craved that for years but sadly my wife was never so inclined and now is unable to be impregnated.

Back