• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Some Helpful Advice from a Gurl....

Nikkicd-tv

I'm a Gurl in the wrong body, who loves black men
Guys, this is an IMPORTANT lesson if you are going to be with a gurl, or a cis-female anally:

Prepare yourself. Trim and file your nails! If you can, also use some hand lotion way before, to soften those callouses. They can hurt! If you are going to just finger us, don't go crazy sawing in and out as if we were a piece of lumber. Take some cues from us, we'll tell or show you what feels good. When you are playing with our pussy, if you accidently pull too far out, DO NOT STAB YOUR FINGER BACK IN! I cannot tell you how much THAT can hurt, especially if you miss your aim!

Now, once you have your finger and hand hygiene resolved, please follow the below...

Take the time to open us first. I know I take the time to clean myself out, so it won't be messy. But use some lube, and use your finger! Get our bodies used to being invaded this way. It is not a normal reaction to be taken this way, so you need to get our bodies able to accept you! But take the time to do this, and I promise you, the rewards will be worth it.

The guy fucking me had taken a little time to get me ready, but not all the way, and while he finally did make it in, he had lost his edge. But while I know you are eager, don't just dive in right away, we women need to be warmed up first!

Back