• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Small penis - little sex - more susceptible to fetishes

Hello,

in the course of my sex life so far, I have noticed that men with small penises have less sex but more fetishes. On the one hand, I am referring to reports and chats from and with other men. On the other hand, I am referring to exchanges of experiences with acquaintances and my own sexual experiences.

If you search the internet for topics such as feminization, chastity, humiliation, etc., you will notice, without reading any text, that men who have these tendencies are often below average in terms of penis size. If you read the associated texts or reports, you will notice that these men also have little to no sex but have many other fetishes. Very often these men are also bisexual or have strong gay tendencies.

Because of their below average penis size, these men are often very insecure around women. When they then become intimate with a woman, this insecurity often leads to impotence. At the crucial moment, they cannot get an erection because they are afraid of not being able to satisfy the woman properly or that the woman might find the penis significantly too small. The whole thing becomes a vicious circle that ultimately leads to little or no sex.

These men, and I include myself here, develop more and more fetishes after a long period of sexual frustration. Above all, they are fetishes that require little to no sexual activity from women. They begin to prefer to pamper women's feet rather than a woman's breasts or vagina. They prefer to satisfy a woman orally rather than being satisfied orally by her. They prefer to masturbate rather than having sex themselves and even allow their wife to have a lover. And/or they develop the idea of becoming a sex object themselves, a woman with certain features, a sissy who submissively does everything for women or men for their sexual satisfaction.

A long time ago, I often talked to friends about our sex lives and found out that they were not exactly averagely endowed and that they had relatively little to no sex with their partners. These friends often visited brothels or developed fetishes that did not correspond to the average fetish that was just about socially acceptable. One of their partners even spoke quite openly to me about her partner and his small penis and the associated lack of sexual satisfaction on her part.

I know from my ex-partners and my current wife that I also have serious problems satisfying a woman. Not only is my penis below average and women probably don't notice it all that much, I also often come too quickly and my penis often doesn't get properly erect. For me, too, everything developed in the same way as I saw it with other men.

I began to accept and even enjoy my existence with my "small cock" and "small cock fetishes". It started to excite me when my wife told me that I couldn't really satisfy her, that my cock was a gherkin and that I liked women's underwear and painted toenails. I also had less (vaginal) sex with my wife and now no sex at all. I get my satisfaction from satisfying my wife or the other person. The whole thing escalated to the point where I actively worked on being able to perform even worse sexually.

Using various "penis shrinking" methods over a longer period of time, I managed to reduce the size of my penis by almost 2cm. I also worked on being able to ejaculate even faster. Times under 30 seconds are now almost normal. As a side effect, my penis usually doesn't get properly erect anymore even when I'm fully aroused.

It should also be mentioned that penis size is also an issue for women. Very, very large penises are more painful than pleasurable for a woman. But below-average penises are not very pleasurable for women either, neither in terms of the sight nor the feeling of satisfaction. Anonymous surveys of women also show that the desired penis is larger than average. Anyone who reads in magazines etc. that penis size is not important is doing so for moral reasons or, if a man wrote the text, because the writer himself is not better endowed than average. Even my wife, who is not particularly into cocks, says that larger-than-average penises are more fun and generate a lot more pleasure when looking at them than small penises.

I think that as the owner of a small penis you should be aware of your advantages. Just as not everyone has a big house or a big car, not everyone can have a big penis. Everyone has to do what is best for themselves in the circumstances. If the best thing for you sexually means indulging in fetishes that benefit "small-dick owners", you should consider this instead of being permanently sexually frustrated and blaming the women for not getting sexual satisfaction.

Back