• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

SHORT "Stories"

"THE PHOTOSHOOT"

She sat before me on a stool in the small auditorium. Cute... innocent looking. She couldn't have been more than 19 or 20.

My hands shook with excitement, but my camera was ready. I couldn't wait to get her naked. She looked nervous. I wondered how I should warm her up to get her... more comfortable.

"I hope you don't mind that my boyfriend came?" She spoke.

I suddenly sensed him... over to my right, sitting in a chair. He was big... black.

"FUCK!" I thought to myself. "No way I'm getting her naked with HIM here!"

I began prepping for a boring, model-friendly photoshoot when he spoke in a booming voice, "I want you nude for the photoshoot... take off your clothes."

"Fuck yes!" I silently cried in my head. "He's actually helping me... I'm gonna get to see every inch of her!"

My small erection tented my pants conspicuously as I tried to calm her... "It's okay, sweetie. We can go at your pace... maybe just start with your blouse?"

Once again, his voice filled the room.

"I wasn't speaking to her, you fool. Get your fucking clothes off now! In fact, hand her the camera and take this razor. I want you hairless before we get pics of you!"

"MARRIAGE COUNCELING"

We didn't need marriage conceling, but Tabitha had been whining and acting glum... so I gave in and agreed to go, if only to shut her up. She said she found a councelor that was supposedly brief and to the point, and some of her friends told her things were great and they only had one session.

Quick, and then hopefully done? I'm all for that!

We showed up to the place. It didn't seem to be that bad of an area, but the bars on the windows made me wonder if crime was an issue, so I made sure to lock the car before going in. We were greeted by a very cute, petite black girl named Paige. She shut the door behind us, smiled, and said she would be right back with Terry, our councelor.

Just as I was noticing the door didn't have a doorknob and trying to troubleshoot in my head how Paige had opened the door, Terry walked in. Tabitha and I both instantly got a shocked look on our faces. He was black... huge... about 6'5" tall.

"Hello and welcome. I'm Terrance, but please call me Terry," he said warmly. "Now... no time to waste. Take off all your clothes, hand them to Paige, then sit on that couch over there. I will talk with you both, then decide what you both will do to improve your situation."

I stood still... stunned. Tabitha looked at me and giggled.

"MARRIAGE COUNCELING"

We didn't need marriage conceling, but Tabitha had been whining and acting glum... so I gave in and agreed to go, if only to shut her up. She said she found a councelor that was supposedly brief and to the point, and some of her friends told her things were great and they only had one session.

Quick, and then hopefully done? I'm all for that!

We showed up to the place. It didn't seem to be that bad of an area, but the bars on the windows made me wonder if crime was an issue, so I made sure to lock the car before going in. We were greeted by a very cute, petite black girl named Paige. She shut the door behind us, smiled, and said she would be right back with Terry, our councelor.

Just as I was noticing the door didn't have a doorknob and trying to troubleshoot in my head how Paige had opened the door, Terry walked in. Tabitha and I both instantly got a shocked look on our faces. He was black... huge... about 6'5" tall.

"Hello and welcome. I'm Terrance, but please call me Terry," he said warmly. "Now... no time to waste. Take off all your clothes, hand them to Paige, then sit on that couch over there. I will talk with you both, then decide what you both will do to improve your situation."

I stood still... stunned. Tabitha looked at me and giggled.
This one has great potential for development. Please see what you might add to make it more complete?

I like short setups with unfinished endings, so the person reading it gets to create their own fantasy as to what happens next. I do not wish to write longer stories, but anything I post on DW is public domain and anyone is free to edit or add to what I put out here. ☺️

Back