• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Searching for all dark dominant Daddies for perverted ERP on Discord.

My discord is inc_94

Here's a sample of my writing/scenario:

My hands grasped out wildly at the sheets underneath me. "Oh fuck!" I cried as I felt my poor no longer virgin butt being hammered. Each thrust spread me wide and plunged deep inside me until your hips slammed against my cheeks. "Stop! Daddy, stop! It hurts!" I cried, but by the way my words only made you fuck me harder, faster, made it clear, you wanted it to hurt. Not that I could blame you...

You'd been with my mom for years. I remember how happy she was at first but after we moved in with you, the arguments started. We never really got a long very well but spending every day in a house with you and my mom constantly fighting made every interaction between us awkward.

And then my mom decided it was time for us to leave. She waited until you left for work and hired some movers to pick the place clean. Every piece of furniture was loaded into the truck and by the time you came home it looked like you were robbed. And the cherry on top was the signed divorce papers she left on the kitchen counter.
It wasn't until about a week later that she realized she forgot some important papers. She didn't tell me what they were but she said she really needed them. I guess she was too afraid to confront you so she sent me. She probably thought you'd be beyond pissed at her but you'd give me a pass.

She was wrong. Something that became extremely clear as your rough hand kept spanking my ass as you ***** me. Tears leaked down my face as I begged for you to stop over and over again but every beg, every scream, every cry, only made your cock harder, only made you fuck me rougher.

When you finally pulled out of my abused hole, my relief lasted only a moment until you grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees. The first shot of thick pearl white cum landed across my eye, the second over my lips and nose, the third in my hair. By the time your heavy balls were empty my face was absolutely covered. I could barely open one eye but that was enough to see your hand holding your phone, recording it all.

It seemed you were going to get your revenge against my mom through me and she was going to see it all.
-----

Message me any time!

Back