• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

RP - True white romance in the BNWO (m4f)

Hi! I'm still a bit of a lurker around here and I'm not entirely sure if roleplay prompts are allowed, so I'm hoping this is okay. You can just read it as a sexy story if you'd like! But this is a fantasy that's turned me on and I hope others can get some enjoyment out of it, too.

Disclaimer: This is all just a bit of twisted fun. I love dark fantasies and would love to find a kinky new friend to put my character through the ringer. However, if there's anything I love more than dark fantasies, it's dark fantasies that are made to feel wholesome and heartwarming. This would be one of those.

This would be taking place in a post-BNWO world where 99% of women have said "no" to whiteboy dating, and white-on-white marriages are VERY quickly dying out. There'd be more reasons to it than just sex, but the fact of the matter is that most boys like me have become utterly sex-starved... and obnoxious about it. "Maybe this girl will make an exception for me?" would be the hopeful mantra of every overly nice sleazeball trying to pester you with presents and attention - and NONE of them would be your type. Obviously. And you'd wish they'd just stop...

But it's not like the BNWO can stop a whiteboy from falling in love with a woman he can never have. So... what's the appropriate way for a whiteboy to show his affections, without just bottling it up inside? Without annoying the girl? Without getting forced-gay therapy? Without getting distracted by our selfish urges and focusing instead on making HER happy?

---

You'd be a single girl in college. You're shy, something of a wallflower perhaps, and you're too insecure for your own good. No handsome black guy has ever asked you out before and it's a realization you struggle with - but the fact of the matter is that you're actually really pretty and the only reason noone asks you out is because your body language tells everyone you don't want to be talked to. (That might not stop the whiteboys, but black guys are simply more mature and considerate than that in the real BNWO.)

One day you get an unexpected package in the mail, with no return address. At first you're reluctant to open it, expecting another embarrassing heartfelt confession from yet another whiteboy dork, but... this one has no note or anything to it. There's simply a box of chocolates, some money, and a strange looking bracelet device. After doing some Googling you find out that this electronic wristband you've just been sent is called an "empathy bracelet," and when worn, whenever you have a climax the bracelet will detect it... and somewhere out in the world, whoever's wearing the "empathy cuff" will get a harsh zap.

The mere idea of this would be bewildering to you, but more reading would reveal that the idea started as a whiteboy therapy exercise to help cure heartbreak over the women they long for, and transform those otherwise selfish and toxic urges into something more pure, selfless, and beautiful. No matter where you'd be in the world, whenever you're reaching the pinnacle of bliss, your secret admirer would know, and feel a moment of joy for you. The fact that he'd get a nasty punishment for it wouldn't matter to him... at least, he'd learn that it shouldn't . It would be an extra challenging way for a whiteboy to practice compersion, "selfless love." And whenever he gets one of those painful jolts, he'd stop for a minute and just... think of you. Your smile. Your joy. What black man might be causing your moment of joy right at that moment, and also learning to feel happy for him too. No matter where your admirer is in the world, no matter how much it hurts him, he'd smile and cheer you on. Even if your pleasure is his pain, he'd learn to want more of it, because he'd only want YOU to be happy.

There'd be no name that came with it. No phone number to contact. This package was intended to be entirely anonymous, so you wouldn't have to feel any obligation to thank him whatsoever. Even though you knew it was just another whiteboy that did this for you, something about the idea of ANYONE offering you so much power over them, simply out of admiration... it was touching, no matter who was doing the admiring. Even if the black guys didn't seem to want you (at least so you thought,) there was at least someone who CARED about you and wanted you to be happier - and that would start to put a spring in your step. It would make you feel beautiful and worthwhile...

...and that night you'd have an amazing masturbation session, imagining that boy cheering you on from somewhere out in the world with every leg-shaking climax you gave yourself. That poor whiteboy cheering for you, even as you make him hurt for it.

Despite not wanting to tempt fate with this guy by showing too much interest in him, after a few months you'd become so curious that you'd hire a private eye to track this person down: me. I'd actually be a very cute guy by whiteboy standards (though you'd never be genuinely interested in me sexually.) I'd turn out to be genuinely good-at-heart, too, because as soon as I'd known you found out about my identity I'd become deeply embarrassed and worried that you might think I'm expecting attention or thanks... I'd be SO relieved when your character would tell me that you're not planning on giving me anything sexual, and you're not even going to thank me if I don't want that. You just want to... hang out together. No sex involved.

We'd soon become surprisingly close friends - and after I learn that you think nobody wants you, I'd set you straight and help you realize how perfect you are. ((I'm going for a cute romance movie vibe here.)) Despite knowing the electroshock pain that would be in store for me once I do, I don't even hesitate to start finding you the perfect black boyfriend. It's my mission now. You NEED this.

Soon I'd go on to help you and support you like the best cuckold you could imagine. I'd pay for your dates and chauffer you and your black boyfriends wherever you like. Eventually when you begin to learn you like to make me squirm and suffer out of love for you, you'd get me an "empathy chastity cage" to replace my cuff and start blueballing me like crazy, teasing me relentlessly, having me pick out your outfits for your bulls, and even eating their cum out of your pussy (always with a blindfold on of course, because we're BOTH rather turned on at the idea of me not getting to see you naked even once in my life.)

-

This last part is optional since it's so extreme (even though I'd still love it to be played like it's wholesome and heartfelt) but when you finally find a bull who's "the one," I'd offer myself to be snuffed at your wedding/collaring ceremony as my gift to you. Sure, I wouldn't be doing this lightly and I'd secretly be scared-as-heck, but if I wasn't, my gift wouldn't have as much meaning would it? No, this would be the culmination of my arc in this "perfect" whiteboy romance story. I'd be showing both you and your new fiance that I've made you as happy as I possibly can, and now that you've found REAL love I want to make sure you don't feel any further obligations to me. This really was all about YOU.

I'd give a loving speech at your wedding... Then you and your bull would smile happily at each other as wholesomely as if you were simply cutting the cake... as you put on my new extra-strength shock collar and tie me up. Together you'd both carry me down into a coffin and after one last goodbye you'd close the lid, have me lowered into a hole, and bury me together. Later that might when you're finally in your marital bed, each climax the both of you have would be registered by my collar out there in the graveyard, and it would shock me HARD. You and your new black lover would excitedly fuck from sun down to sun up, and it would be the most orgasmic night of your life simply because of the thrilling thought that each climax you two share would be torturing and snuffing me at that very moment. You'd both love what I did and feel grateful of course, but this would be the ultimate aphrodisiac for you... a way to start your new life with a BANG. The last gift from a perfect whiteboy.

Back