• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Report racism

brown mediterranean

https://realhistoryww.com/
In countries like Italy, there are laws that punish racism. I believe it is our duty to report racist behavior on social media or in other contexts to the appropriate authorities. Just today I reported an episode of racism both by phone and by sending a screenshot to an anti-racist association that collaborates with the postal police.
I think that especially those who are for the BNWO must take on the commitment to search on social media and wherever they believe episodes of racism can manifest themselves and take action in order to work to remove the obstacles to building the society in which we would like to live.

I asked the operator over the phone what to do in these cases and he invited me to report the link to the post on Facebook and the racist comments, also sending a screenshot.

In countries like Italy, there are laws that punish racism. I believe it is our duty to report racist behavior on social media or in other contexts to the appropriate authorities. Just today I reported an episode of racism both by phone and by sending a screenshot to an anti-racist association that collaborates with the postal police.
I think that especially those who are for the BNWO must take on the commitment to search on social media and wherever they believe episodes of racism can manifest themselves and take action in order to work to remove the obstacles to building the society in which we would like to live.
Appreciate your bold moves

I agree 100%! All racists MUST be jailed or in prison. It destroys an entire culture. We DO NOT use the N word at home at all and never will. We embrace all colors and cultures (obviously) and know every human has something to offer the world. Our African King is our world and we all love him. 🥰

Back