• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Removal of photos, videos and account closure

brown mediterranean

https://realhistoryww.com/
I sent this message to the platform (XenForo) you rely on:

Hello, I am a user of this site Media of your platform. I would like to know if you could offer users the ability to remove photos and videos they post on the site, along with the ability to close their account.
Thanks for your interest.

They replied that they have no involvement with third party sites. And that I should have turned to the owner of the site.
I hope I can get an answer, as it is possible that the problem affects other users too.

Hi. Users can delete their own media and stories. Try using the "Delete" Button. It is located as a drop-down from the small box with the 3 periods on it.

As for deleting their account, I am unsure of that, but upon request, I am deleting every account as requested.

All I need is a PM or a forum post with the request. But if there was an option to users to delete their own accounts, I wouldn't complain, as it lightens my workload. I'll ask the Admins about it.

Hi. Users can delete their own media and stories. Try using the "Delete" Button. It is located as a drop-down from the small box with the 3 periods on it.

As for deleting their account, I am unsure of that, but upon request, I am deleting every account as requested.

All I need is a PM or a forum post with the request. But if there was an option to users to delete their own accounts, I wouldn't complain, as it lightens my workload. I'll ask the Admins about it.
Thank you for your work and help.

At the risk of sounding completely thick Suzi, but tried to delete a picture off my media but can't see this Delete button any where.

Hi, to delete some photos I had to contact the owner, because not even one of the moderators was able to delete it.

Are you talking about removing images from a story but not the story?
You have to go to the selected submission you want to remove. If you put pics in a story you want to remove, then you have to either edit your story and remove the images, or delete the story and resubmit.

Thank you Suzi,
I found what looks like the above, but it will delete my story, I was looking to delete only my media!
You have to go to the selected submission you want to remove. If you put pics in a story you want to remove, then you have to either edit your story and remove the images, or delete the story and resubmit.

I was asking Brown

I'm referring to when I try to remove a photo or video from the media.
I know well that the problem is not you but the platform on which this site relies.
Please see my picture response to Pete above. If it still a struggle, please IM me the links, and I will delete them for you. Please be patient, though, as I am going on vacation and will be gone for 2 weeks.

Please see my picture response to Pete above. If it still a struggle, please IM me the links, and I will delete them for you. Please be patient, though, as I am going on vacation and will be gone for 2 weeks.
Enjoy your vacation Suzi, this matter is non-urgent! May let you know at later date!
Thank you ... Pete.

Back