• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Reconstruction of the Old World

Count von Count

The Aristoslut.
Good afternoon, my dear friends!
Let me introduce myself, I am Baron von N (write if you want to chat about my genealogy), or for you, dear reader, Whore Baron. I am a shining example of the degeneration of the all white race and specifically Europe.
I should probably start with the fact that my ****** is quite ancient, some of its lines go back into the depths of time, my ancestors were knights, politicians, courtiers and generals involved in many of the injustices of this world. But now, after centuries of ******, stagnation, idleness and depravity, they have degenerated into me: an emaciated white sub-man. I have long realized that the Black Race is far superior to my own people and to me in particular. This is how it happened historically and evolutionarily. And now I want to finally do what my ancestors should have done many years ago: kneel before the superior Black Gods. Kiss his feet and beg his forgiveness for centuries of slavery and colonization (read theft) of his home territories. Let him live in my old large house, which is his by right, sleep in my parents' bed and fuck my spoiled sister so that she can produce real dark-skinned children who will become my heirs, and not pale scum like me.
It seems to me that I am much braver than all the knights combined: feeling their inferiority, they took revenge on the great Black Race, secretly dreaming of doing what I so clearly declare. To kneel before my Black Master and let him use me as he pleases.
If you are a strong african bull ready to take over the reins of my arrogant ******, write to me, please.
Your humble servant,
Baron von N

Good afternoon, my dear friends!
Let me introduce myself, I am Baron von N (write if you want to chat about my genealogy), or for you, dear reader, Whore Baron. I am a shining example of the degeneration of the all white race and specifically Europe.
I should probably start with the fact that my ****** is quite ancient, some of its lines go back into the depths of time, my ancestors were knights, politicians, courtiers and generals involved in many of the injustices of this world. But now, after centuries of ******, stagnation, idleness and depravity, they have degenerated into me: an emaciated white sub-man. I have long realized that the Black Race is far superior to my own people and to me in particular. This is how it happened historically and evolutionarily. And now I want to finally do what my ancestors should have done many years ago: kneel before the superior Black Gods. Kiss his feet and beg his forgiveness for centuries of slavery and colonization (read theft) of his home territories. Let him live in my old large house, which is his by right, sleep in my parents' bed and fuck my spoiled sister so that she can produce real dark-skinned children who will become my heirs, and not pale scum like me.
It seems to me that I am much braver than all the knights combined: feeling their inferiority, they took revenge on the great Black Race, secretly dreaming of doing what I so clearly declare. To kneel before my Black Master and let him use me as he pleases.
If you are a strong african bull ready to take over the reins of my arrogant ******, write to me, please.
Your humble servant,
Baron von N
Wow, what an interesting concept for a story series. Dracula versus BNWO! Black men with their white conquests claiming Dracula's castle, and let the battle begin. Hmmmmm.

Back