• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Race traitor

I wish you knew me in person and could figure out a way to betray me into the control of a/some superior(s).

My angle on BNWO is different than most... I have not felt inferior like many have... and yet I know I don't deserve the privilege and comfort I've been given so far.

I would need something or someone OUTSIDE my marriage to force me into a BNWO existence. My wife dislikes big cocks and left her first husband who both big and Black, because she couldn't orgasm with him.

I'm extremely lucky to have found her... but I do not deserve my luck. That's why I "play" online... to tempt women and Black men into possibly "forcing" me to accept my fate... someday.

My wife dislikes big cocks and left her first husband who both big and Black, because she couldn't orgasm with him.
Might be tru if she just never got use to it or he didn't ease her in to it if she needed it, but you sure that's what it was and not just what she says to the safe white boy she married and is making sure has got no fears to cause problems for her comfortable life?

I'm confident in her honesty. She is quite guilty of being very confident in who she is and what she likes.
Yea she might like that comfortable and safe life with her white boy and she wouldn't be lying about that in making sure she keeps it stable. Idk but sound like maybe he wasn't as giving and the dick might not of been the whole issue

I don't care why they split up... but I love that she always comes to me for sex. I have never had to ask her for it. She orgasms very strongly and quickly with me. I don't take credit for that, because I don't see myself as impressive at all, sexually.... but I'm SO lucky I found her and don't care if others are jealous. It's her choice. She could leave me if she wants.

I don't care why they split up... but I love that she always comes to me for sex. I have never had to ask her for it. She orgasms very strongly and quickly with me. I don't take credit for that, because I don't see myself as impressive at all, sexually.... but I'm SO lucky I found her and don't care if others are jealous. It's her choice. She could leave me if she wants.
If you told her you loved her this much and relationships open for only her and you proved you're serious about that and you staying faithful, you'd know for sure 😏

Back