• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Programming young white girls

2 years ago, when I was 28, I cheated on my white boyfriend with a black one. Only then did I realize that black people were definitely better partners than white people. I think we should teach teenage girls that a black boy will be the best match for them. To this end, I wrote a sex education book (The book has not been published yet) in which I included several hooks to encourage young girls to have relationships with black people. Attached are sample pages of my book:

Screenshot_20240905_022704_com.microsoft.office.officehubrow_edit_277047949076032.jpg

Screenshot_20240905_022639_com.microsoft.office.officehubrow_edit_277065045734307.jpg

2 years ago, when I was 28, I cheated on my white boyfriend with a black one. Only then did I realize that black people were definitely better partners than white people. I think we should teach teenage girls that a black boy will be the best match for them. To this end, I wrote a sex education book (The book has not been published yet) in which I included several hooks to encourage young girls to have relationships with black people. Attached are sample pages of my book:

View attachment 433035

View attachment 433036
Your story reminded me of a BNWO PMV video called A Woman Transformed. Here is the link..

I have so many more BNWO themed interracial videos and PMVs even better than the one I just shared. If you want to watch them; just DM me.

Back