• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Positive feedback works / E girl conversion / vixenp

There is seems to be a blacked e-girl epidemic going on.
There definitely is an e-girl to black owned pipeline.
Recently, a super hot e-girl known as vixenp started posting blacked content (which or course, made her numbers skyrocket)
Apparently she told her viewers on stream that she got interested not because someone commissioned her for it but rather because people kept telling her that she's built for bbc and such in her comments.
She found the comments exciting, flattering, they clearly stood out and it interested and enticed her.
And now she's openly black only and it's doing wonders for her career too.

There's a lot we can learn from this. I'd like to underline the power of positive feedback and encouragement. People read comments they get on their posts. If you say some hating to an e-girl or just anyone at all really, it WILL get in her head.
With that, I'd like to encourage you to repeat "built for bbc" like a mantra, make it a little ritual for yourself to comment it on pictures of girls you like. Kinda like praying before dinner.
This is also a perfect opportunity to show other reluctant e-girls that it's not only okay to be openly black only but you will be actively rewarded for it. I reckon this will influence a lot of other girls.

Back