• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Penectomy or castration

I'm funny because I am not submissive, yet think it would be justified if white males (myself included) were required to have a penectomy.

(I'm not for castration because that removes the sexual desire, and the ability to keep a white males desperate and obedient.)

I'm funny because I am not submissive, yet think it would be justified if white males (myself included) were required to have a penectomy.

(I'm not for castration because that removes the sexual desire, and the ability to keep a white males desperate and obedient.)
Yes remove all the penis. They are useless in the new world. Leave the balls, I will wear a string bikini to show only the ball on each side of the string and no bump even left of the penis. Wearing it proudly to show my adherence to the bnwo. I will encourage others to do the same

Back