• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Open door to black migrants into the UK

We welcome them with open arms
The women welcome them with open legs.
All those arrests in Rotherham and other towns around England will have been for nothing once the flood gates open and the incoming refugees pick up where the ones now in prison left off. Might as well grant a blanket pardon and compensation for locking them all up.
£1,000,000 compensation for each guilty verdict plus the right to live in their "victims" homes with them and/or have them forcibly moved to their place.

Its the first time I have voted and felt that my vote was not wasted. I want Labour to abolish our boarders for Black and Muslim refugees, the UK should be a welcome safe place for them to all flood into and take what ever they want. They can treat its white people as inferior unhuman slaves, because that is what we really are.
I will welcome every black and Muslim refugee into our country, no matter how many there are, and I hope there are a great many millions coming over, I will welcome them with open arms, love in heart, respect in everything I do for them , a fertile womb and my legs will always be open wide for them. They can do whatever they want with me and my body, with no risk of reperfusion. The future is certainly looking better fore the UK.

Its the first time I have voted and felt that my vote was not wasted. I want Labour to abolish our boarders for Black and Muslim refugees, the UK should be a welcome safe place for them to all flood into and take what ever they want. They can treat its white people as inferior unhuman slaves, because that is what we really are.
I will welcome every black and Muslim refugee into our country, no matter how many there are, and I hope there are a great many millions coming over, I will welcome them with open arms, love in heart, respect in everything I do for them , a fertile womb and my legs will always be open wide for them. They can do whatever they want with me and my body, with no risk of reperfusion. The future is certainly looking better fore the UK.
Such a great time to be an inferior white, supporting our fantastic Black masters and gods, and welcoming all migrants to live in England and take over the rule of Britain. So pleased you are still 100% behind our black and migrant peoples Emma, and may they continue to breed with us whites thus eliminating us from the face of the earth

I have heard starmer has already cancelled anti-immigration laws. :D.
Super news if he has, we must have more Black and migrant people in our country and integrate totally with white. Both white girls and bois need their superior DNA, whites as a race are finished and will either become extinct if they don’t. Many do believe that extinction is the way to go for whites and just let our Black masters take over

Back