• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Nowhere to upload my video

I am almost complete with my new video and it's my best so far..... Only problem is I might not ever get to release it because this site only allows small files and was hoping pmvhaven didn't suck and delete my content for no reason ....fuck them. So if I can't upload them why produce anymore? Fuck it

There are videos that are longer than 40 minutes on this site. If the file is too large, you can play with the resolution to bring the file size down.

There are videos that are longer than 40 minutes on this site. If the file is too large, you can play with the resolution to bring the file size down.
Thanks for the reply. I would have to make it a 360 resolution 😢 ..... Probably won't do that. I will hold it for year before I do that

Please dont lose hope. There are very few BNWO PMV videos on the interent that are actually good and don't forget to send me the link when you do upload it
I thought I had a site to upload called pmvhaven..... But no joke they deleted my account because it mentions demographic change. I will hold onto it until I find a place to upload. I have seen some good ones on Twitter and here but I put a lot of time on this one to hopefully make it good? I put up a preview of it here

I thought I had a site to upload called pmvhaven..... But no joke they deleted my account because it mentions demographic change. I will hold onto it until I find a place to upload. I have seen some good ones on Twitter and here but I put a lot of time on this one to hopefully make it good? I put up a preview of it here
Can you share the link of that preview; also if possible please send me the links of all other BNWO PMVs you have made that are longer than 5 minutes. I hate if when people make 1 or 2 minute long PMVs

I have a couple of ideas for you. 1st, break it into smaller sections for posting. Second, play with the file compression. You lose some clarity, but you still get it posted. I know file server space has been a problem, so please keep that in mind. Video files take an enormous amount of space. It isn't just you.

I have a couple of ideas for you. 1st, break it into smaller sections for posting. Second, play with the file compression. You lose some clarity, but you still get it posted. I know file server space has been a problem, so please keep that in mind. Video files take an enormous amount of space. It isn't just you.
Going to just hold on to it for now, but thanks for the ideas. Trying to make higher quality productions from now on

Back