• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

No longer a real man

Hello,

my wife and I have been a couple and married for a long time. Over the years I confessed to her that I like wearing women's underwear. Doing that was a very big step for me because I had a few fears.

Since I also have a small penis, am a premature ejaculator and have difficulty getting an erection (de facto impotent), the whole thing was a lot more difficult for me.

My wife took it well and told me that I have a few things about me where she has already noticed my feminine side. So it didn't really surprise her.

Years have passed now and I regularly wear briefs, panties and nail polish on my feet. Now and then, but rarely, I also wear women's shoes and dresses at home. The great thing is that I never have to feel bad about it with my wife. On the contrary, she is often the one who tells me to put on women's underwear or buy new underwear.

Because she knows it's true and I like it, she often makes comments about it to tease me. But above all, she keeps saying that I'm not a real man, but that it's completely OK for her because I'm great at other things.

At first, it didn't excite me, it bothered me, but when you admit it to yourself and think the same about yourself, the inner resistance to such words subsides.

I think that when she noticed that penises also excite me, it became clear to her that I'm definitely not a full-fledged man, but a man who is feminine, soft and submissive.

I think there are many men who feel the same way, but don't dare to openly admit it to their wives (of course, they start slowly). Even with my open-minded wife, it was difficult for me.

Apart from a friend of my wife, no one knows that I'm a sissy. More people know online.

Greetings from Germany

View media item 209193

Hello,

my wife and I have been a couple and married for a long time. Over the years I confessed to her that I like wearing women's underwear. Doing that was a very big step for me because I had a few fears.

Since I also have a small penis, am a premature ejaculator and have difficulty getting an erection (de facto impotent), the whole thing was a lot more difficult for me.

My wife took it well and told me that I have a few things about me where she has already noticed my feminine side. So it didn't really surprise her.

Years have passed now and I regularly wear briefs, panties and nail polish on my feet. Now and then, but rarely, I also wear women's shoes and dresses at home. The great thing is that I never have to feel bad about it with my wife. On the contrary, she is often the one who tells me to put on women's underwear or buy new underwear.

Because she knows it's true and I like it, she often makes comments about it to tease me. But above all, she keeps saying that I'm not a real man, but that it's completely OK for her because I'm great at other things.

At first, it didn't excite me, it bothered me, but when you admit it to yourself and think the same about yourself, the inner resistance to such words subsides.

I think that when she noticed that penises also excite me, it became clear to her that I'm definitely not a full-fledged man, but a man who is feminine, soft and submissive.

I think there are many men who feel the same way, but don't dare to openly admit it to their wives (of course, they start slowly). Even with my open-minded wife, it was difficult for me.

Apart from a friend of my wife, no one knows that I'm a sissy. More people know online.

Greetings from Germany

View media item 209193
I am jealous of you. I wish I could at least come out of the closet to my wife, but she is very against such a thing. even dropping a hint almost got my head bitten off. Yet I haven't been able to have sex with her in 4 years. She is pushing me that even deeper into my feminine-self and sissy-hood without realizing it.

I am jealous of you. I wish I could at least come out of the closet to my wife, but she is very against such a thing. even dropping a hint almost got my head bitten off. Yet I haven't been able to have sex with her in 4 years. She is pushing me that even deeper into my feminine-self and sissy-hood without realizing it.
giving your post a 'like' feels wrong, but i hope you understand i just wanted to give an acknowledgement and some sympathy xxxx

I think you should broaden her view first. If sissification is not her thing, try to find out what she like. I did a lot of research on my wife's liking during all these years having sex through dirty talks. I know she is excited to certain topics and positions... and using them against her made her really wants to get me back. My wife doesn't like the crossdressing idea either, but she takes chastity pretty well so I am planning to work from there. She seems pretty positive so far. May be this is an approach you can try out too?

Great post! Thanks for sharing with us. I hope you'll continue to tell us more. You're very fortunate to have a wife that obviously loves and supports you for the beta sub sissy you are. I hope you can further explore your interests in penises. 🤗

Great story! A happy ending I'd say. I also have a wife that's not only very supportive, but actively works towards my feminization and this has improved my quality of life on stratospheric levels, you should be very thankful of her.
I also resisted the way she treated me as not a man anymore, but as soon as I welcomed the feeling, it made us both happy! Always trust her, no matter what, in the end it's always for the best

Back