• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Never bother a black girl - 2 white boi beaten up

Last night during a beach party I witnessed an incredible thing....
There was a gorgeous black girl.... 175cm tall more or less
Very high heels...
Tight jeans (a perfect body)
A white top that squeezed two incredible boobs and left her belly *******... with abs to cum on....
She was in the company of a white friend of hers, also very beautiful but less so.
At one point two loudmouths started bothering her .
At first they moved away.
But the two followed them and continued.
At one point the unbelievable happened: the black girl evidently had had enough....
She first nudged the nearest one. The guy then approached threateningly ... one, one slap at temple level ... and went down like an empty sack
The second one caught off guard got a handful in the chest that I think took his breath away. An unbelievable slap turned out his light too....
They had to carry them away, and after 40 minutes they were still on a bench figuring out what had happened....
Never seen such a thing...
Needless to say, I have been masturbating furiously since yesterday.
Tonight I go to that beach again hoping to find it again and admire it....
The two I don't think will bother her anymore....

Excuse my English. I hope I have made the point.
If I get any updates I will try to tell you about them.

I can't forget the scene--the ease with which the goddess got rid of those two.
I cannot imagine the violence of those two slaps....
When I saw them on the benches afterwards they really still looked bewildered
I would love to find the girl again and try to talk to her. But I'm a little afraid--what should I do in your opinion?

Back