• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Need help with chat

Saphira

French Crossdresser, Pet and DL in my free time ..
Hey, I may have been on this forum for a while now, I don't understand how the chat works.
I have that account, one on Slutwives, one on Chaturbate, and when I try to register in it says I need to be inside. That doesn't make any sense to me.
And I may be dumb too, so I need help 😞

Hey, I may have been on this forum for a while now, I don't understand how the chat works.
I have that account, one on Slutwives, one on Chaturbate, and when I try to register in it says I need to be inside. That doesn't make any sense to me.
And I may be dumb too, so I need help 😞
Can you please share a screenshot to me? I am not in those sites, but if I can get a better idea of what is going on, I'll ask one of the Admins. They may know...

Can you please share a screenshot to me? I am not in those sites, but if I can get a better idea of what is going on, I'll ask one of the Admins. They may know...
Here are some screenshots. I can only access the guest room.

Screenshot_2024-09-10-23-18-29-979_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-10-23-18-21-656_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-10-23-17-24-508_com.android.chrome.jpg

Ok, from what I can tell, it is not liking your account. Either your IP address or your login credentials, or you have an accreditation problem, perhaps age verification? I don't speak French, so I am sorta' guessing. But please know that for each site, you should have separate logins and passwords, for your safety. If the issue is not being able to access the chat rooms, it is possible that the ones you select are full? I have been there, done that.

Ok, from what I can tell, it is not liking your account. Either your IP address or your login credentials, or you have an accreditation problem, perhaps age verification? I don't speak French, so I am sorta' guessing. But please know that for each site, you should have separate logins and passwords, for your safety. If the issue is not being able to access the chat rooms, it is possible that the ones you select are full? I have been there, done that.
Hum, there's no way it's my age or password, I have something different for each. Maybe IP, but why ?
And I'll try the full rooms, maybe it's that, idk.

It's just weird how on the log page you're told to enter the chat first, then when chatting you have no option for log in as a member.

Hum, there's no way it's my age or password, I have something different for each. Maybe IP, but why ?
And I'll try the full rooms, maybe it's that, idk.

It's just weird how on the log page you're told to enter the chat first, then when chatting you have no option for log in as a member.
Yeah, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe try and reach out to Moderators over on those sites?

Yeah, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe try and reach out to Moderators over on those sites?
They're not as cooperative as you ahah, but I will continue trying.
Thanks for your time love.

It looks to me as if direct entry (as a member) via the link from DW does not work:

1726028092413.png

So I propose that you first login as a member directly at SlutWives and then enter the Chat from there:

1726028061225.png

Back