• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My wife's first times...

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
In the straight dept, I think my then wife to be had a "special" first time. For one thing, her age.
Wish I could just say it, but though extremely young, it was legal under the Indiana Romeo and Juliet
law (to protect the young from prosecution). So, you can look it up = she was at the bottom limit of the
law. THEN...that first guy, the very first to bust her open, was HUGE. So, her guy was a year older, fell
into that same legal protection, but was over 9 inches in length and fat as her wrist!!! (playing around, she
really measured his length). As to width, she held up her wrist to show me, uh, when I started dating her
several years later. I had just gotten my drivers' license. So, I knew what her standards were. Standards?
Well, that guy did fuck her about 3 times per week minimum during the prior 2 years. In other words, he
modeled her vagina in his image. *She got the pill from the Dr's office where she worked after school.
Therefore, he worked on her bare back. She said that he was not only huge, but over filled her with cum.

All this is to say that not only do some girls not have a bad first time, some girls have a fantastic first time that
turns into a fantastic routine and new standards.

This was her long after he worked her over 3 or more times per week for several years!

AiRestore_22_20240506.jpeg

I wish the movie was lot longer. Do you have some more of her tapes? How does your wife look now? Does she still fuck black cocks?
You are looking at a brief segment of frat/local Purdue art dept simple 8mm film in 1970. We are all lucky that any image exists at all. Everyone has wished that more existed. The most famous portion was a fisting of her that occurred at the same frat to the J. Geils tune "Give It To Me". Note that she twerks back on a fist and never ever moves forward. And watch her ass and leg muscles. She wanted more than he was giving. *They had just met 3 hours earlier. He and two others fucked her, then he brought back to a little stage at the frat and did this. TURN YOU SOUND UP.

Back