• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My wife has accepted that I have a small penis

Hello everyone,

I have already described to you from my point of view that I have now accepted that I have a small penis. I would now like to share with you my wife's perspective.

Actually, I didn't plan to do this. Due to an incident yesterday, we had a conversation that lasted almost 4 hours and where we exchanged ideas openly. My wife explained her points of view and her feelings openly, honestly and in great detail. I won't be able to mention a woman's points of view in a more timely and genuine way.

I would like to briefly point out that these are my wife's words and opinions. Of course, I don't want to and can't speak for all women who are in a relationship with a man with a below-average penis.

My wife texted me while I was at work that she would like to have sex with me tonight (yesterday). This is actually very, very rare throughout the year, which is why I couldn't refuse the offer. Unfortunately, I have a few pimples in my genital area and told my wife about it. She said it wasn't a problem, I could buy a pack of condoms after work. I thought that was a good idea.

In the evening I bought the brand of condoms that I bought at the beginning of our relationship, well over 10 years ago. These are condoms that are sold as standard sizes. So the brand where you buy if you need condoms quickly as a man and don't have any at home. But other brands also only had standard sizes, with no deviations upwards or downwards.

After watching TV together in the evening, we went into the bedroom. After some mutual teasing, I was already very excited so that my wife now wanted sex. I grabbed a condom, unwrapped it and rolled it over my penis. Well, what can I say. The condom was too big, visibly too big for both of us. That was a bit of a shock.

I blamed it directly on the condom size, even though we've known for years that I have a below-average penis. My wife then dug out a very old, unused condom from the depths of her purse. One that you wouldn't use for safer sex anymore. She said I should try it, it was one of the brands we used to use.

Of course my penis became completely flaccid during that time. I had problems getting excited again, but I managed to get fully hard again after a few minutes. I unpacked the condom and put it over my penis. Again visibly too big. I had a real lump in my throat.

My penis has always been below average but at one time it was probably just big enough for these condoms to fit. My penis must have shrunk a bit over the years. This is of course a stupid situation if you are not that well endowed anyway.

My wife looked at me a little incredulously, it was a look that showed her disappointment but also her pity. In any case, she no longer had any desire for sex after that, which I also understood. She didn't mean because of my small penis, which she knows, but because the condom looked very special to her (and me too). She also didn't want the condom to slip off during sex.

Now the long, intensive conversation between her and me began. I would like to spare you what I thought, felt and said. It's now all about her perspective, words, opinion and more. If you still want additional knowledge, feel free to ask your questions here. I'll try to answer everything.

In this conversation, my wife shared with me a lot of things that I already knew, that we had already talked about, but never with such clarity. She, like most women and nice people, has the need not to hurt you and to tone things down. She realized that anything else would just distort reality for me, for us, for the relationship.

My wife told me straight away what she was really thinking at the moment the condom didn't fit. She was sorry, she thought it was a shame for me. But she also said that despite everything she knew about my small penis, despite the teasing and fetish games about it, despite measuring it together, it was now really clear to her what that would mean for her. I can still hear her words as if she had just said them.

My wife said that she realized that she will never have a vaginal orgasm with me again in her life. She realized that she would have to go without such orgasms for the rest of her life. But she likes to do this for me because she loves me.

She added that she only had a few vaginal orgasms at the beginning of our long relationship and hadn't had them for many years. Before me, she was able to experience this type of orgasm regularly with her ex-boyfriends. This means she is a woman who not only can experience vaginal orgasms but has also experienced and loves them. Although clitoral or G-spot orgasms are also nice for her, the thought of no longer being able to experience vaginal orgasms with a penis is also unpleasant for her.

My wife said she loved the feeling of being filled, the noticeable penetration of the vagina by the penis, the feeling of noticing when you are about to ejaculate. She won't have any of that anymore, but she doesn't want to blame me because she knows that I can't do anything about my penis. She also puts the relationship above the sexual and prefers to forego vaginal orgasms for me rather than me as a human being.

She further told me that I, or rather, my penis, is the reason why we so rarely have sex. It's not that she finds me unattractive, quite the opposite. My penis also finds it beautifully shaped. However, the thought of having sex with me almost only has negative connotations. On the one hand, this is of course because I previously didn't want to admit that I had a small penis and tried to hide it. On the other hand, because she simply finds penetrative sex unsatisfactory and my penis size doesn't excite her.

So she noticed that I was trying to thrust extra hard, prolong sex and more. I also always gave her the feeling that she was to blame for the bad vaginal sex. She felt too fat, her pussy was too wide, the pill would rob her of pleasure and she was simply no longer capable of feeling these feelings sexually. Despite my small penis, she didn't want to see me as a possible cause.

But she has noticed, through masturbation with vibrators and dildos, that she can still feel vaginal orgasms, just like she always did before me. Our vaginal sex, on the other hand, was not fulfilling at all. My wife said clearly and clearly, several times during the conversation, that she simply doesn't feel my penis at all or that she isn't aroused or stimulated by it in any way. She only does penis in vagina sex because of me because she doesn't want to keep it from me. But it doesn't do anything for her.

She repeatedly told me how much she loved me, that our relationship was in no way in danger and that she wanted to grow old with me, but I had to understand that it had hurt her to judge her for so long as the cause of our lack of sex have. She told me clearly that if my penis were bigger and thicker (although it is not thin), it would definitely excite and stimulate her more. That she would then have had more desire for sex in our relationship.

My wife also said that she currently, perhaps never, wants to have sex with another man outside of the relationship, as I always suggest with cuckolding. She realizes that cuckolding can be an option to be able to have vaginal orgasms again, but she cannot separate love and sex. She has and will continue to think about my suggestion to have a cuckold relationship here, but as long as she doesn't want to experience the advantages for herself, it's annoying for her if I keep suggesting it to her and trying to make it palatable.

She knows that I don't just want to do this out of my own interest and pleasure, but that I want to offer her something good. She realizes that I have a bad conscience for not being able to satisfy her vaginally and that I don't want to take this type of sex away from her forever. At the moment she would only try cuckolding for me (which I don't want).

She likes to flirt, she also likes to show off her charms, and she also doesn't find some of the men she meets in her job unattractive. She also doesn't find the one or two penises I show her unexciting (she knows what I do online). However, I am her husband, her great love.

My wife thinks that we have to structure our sex life differently than the standard. She made concrete suggestions so that you could tell that she had already thought about it. She suggested that we only have vaginal sex when she came to me. She doesn't want to have to refuse again and again, which has already led to major arguments for us. If she feels like giving me a handjob or blowing me, then she comes to me. In the same way, she comes to me when she wants to be satisfied by me orally and with my fingers. I can ask her at any time if I can masturbate to her, for example her feet, in her presence. That's something I could have every day if I wanted to.

She was happy that I accepted her offer and that we spoke openly, honestly and without shame. She now hopes for a better love life together and less stress and arguments about sex. Then we fell asleep and I'm writing this here now.

It is important to know that my wife was loving at all times, despite everything being clear. She knows that SPH now excites me and even consciously incorporated it into her choice of words, but she always took my feelings into consideration and always told me that she would never put sex above the relationship.

I also have to say that my wife is actually not a size queen and that her penis is the most important thing about a man. Otherwise we wouldn't be married and in a relationship for so long. But she is a chubby, perhaps more than chubby, woman and she is not one of those women who can accommodate a small penis despite her weight. For example, in the doggy position I can't even reach the entrance to her pussy or even touch it.

We have agreed that we will adjust our sex life, but that she will remain open to the topic of cuckolding. So, as a preliminary compromise, she suggested that we could make a couple profile somewhere and we could write there together with other men if we wanted to. She would also take more pictures and videos for me, we have already taken a few things before, so that I can share them and exchange ideas about her with other men. She likes to flirt, likes to show off, knows that it excites me, she enjoys the attention of others, but everything is without real meetings that she doesn't want (currently or forever). No problem for you.

Today I'm going to buy a pack of condoms for small penis sizes online and I'm curious to see how they fit. I'm just as excited when my wife and I will try these out.

Back