• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My first bbc

About me I am 34 year old white loser. Who had sex with other white losers. Until I finally decided to crossdress. And then it happened I met beautiful black guy online.

Well long story short. He took me home and fucked me for hours.(White guys only las like 5 min) I was shocked that he could go on for that long. But God I know now that when you go black you never go back it is true. Because God it was great, the energy of that guy Wauw. It was just so damn good. He made feel so good. He even told my I am now his white slave

So I am in heaven now

I just had to get this of my chess

About me I am 34 year old white loser. Who had sex with other white losers. Until I finally decided to crossdress. And then it happened I met beautiful black guy online.

Well long story short. He took me home and fucked me for hours.(White guys only las like 5 min) I was shocked that he could go on for that long. But God I know now that when you go black you never go back it is true. Because God it was great, the energy of that guy Wauw. It was just so damn good. He made feel so good. He even told my I am now his white slave hentaiz

So I am in heaven now

I just had to get this of my chess

Your experience sounds fascinating; I look forward to hearing more about BBC from you.

Back