• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My balls are empty

Recently found out that the first girl I had a crush on in high school has started an OnlyFans. So every time I’ve jerked since (there’s been a lot) it’s been to her. i also looked at her Twitter page and who she follows, every male content creator she follows is a BBC and she even follows a BBC/BNWO NSFW page. The thought of her even just looking at this stuff drives me crazy. She’s also kinda thicc so there’s no way my tiny whiteboy dick could please here. I can safely say my balls have never been so empty!

Recently found out that the first girl I had a crush on in high school has started an OnlyFans. So every time I’ve jerked since (there’s been a lot) it’s been to her. i also looked at her Twitter page and who she follows, every male content creator she follows is a BBC and she even follows a BBC/BNWO NSFW page. The thought of her even just looking at this stuff drives me crazy. She’s also kinda thicc so there’s no way my tiny whiteboy dick could please here. I can safely say my balls have never been so empty!
Same happened to me when I found out that my girl was getting fucked by my best friend and both of them played it off for a long time; like nothing was happening.
One day he wrote to me and laid it all out, telling me he had been fucking her, from the beginning, but neither one of them wanted to hurt my feelings. THEN, told me that literally everyone in our circle of friends knew that he was fucking her, except me.
Finally, told me that they had been filming their escapades and his two roommates were binge-watching the videos and had shared them with other friends.
Basically, everyone that knew me through being friends with my friends; knew that my girlfriend was being fucked by my best friend and not a single one of them said a word about it!
I was working remotely at the time, and must have jacked off 8 or 9 times that first night, each orgasm more powerful than any I had ever had before!
That's when I realized that I had some serious issues - which I now know is just the simple fact that I am a natural born cuckold.
I was so turned on I kept jackin' even when it wouldn't get hard, anymore.
My balls hurt and I seriously thought they might shrivel up like raisins, from me squeezing every possible drop of cum out of them.

Hey, at least she's getting satisfied and she might even let you watch! (For $$$ ofc)

Recently found out that the first girl I had a crush on in high school has started an OnlyFans. So every time I’ve jerked since (there’s been a lot) it’s been to her. i also looked at her Twitter page and who she follows, every male content creator she follows is a BBC and she even follows a BBC/BNWO NSFW page. The thought of her even just looking at this stuff drives me crazy. She’s also kinda thicc so there’s no way my tiny whiteboy dick could please here. I can safely say my balls have never been so empty
SMALL UPDATE:

So I went for it and subscribed. During a chat I told her I had a question - and said I saw on her Twitter that all the male creators she follows are bbc and if she is a snowbunny. She claimed that it was “quite the observation” and that actually she didn’t have a preference.

However, when I asked further she did reveal that she has in fact been fucked by BBC, only the one time, but it was “a lot”bigger” then white dick.

SMALL UPDATE:

So I went for it and subscribed. During a chat I told her I had a question - and said I saw on her Twitter that all the male creators she follows are bbc and if she is a snowbunny. She claimed that it was “quite the observation” and that actually she didn’t have a preference.

However, when I asked further she did reveal that she has in fact been fucked by BBC, only the one time, but it was “a lot”bigger” then white dick.
Sounds like she is developing her taste for black men! Enjoy the ride and keep us updated!

Back