• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MEN! recognize your sissies vulnerability (Re-posted by permission of Samsood) of Fetlife

Nikkicd-tv

I'm a Gurl in the wrong body, who loves black men
This is a brilliant piece of advice for all real men and sissies. This is critical information for all Doms and Dommes. Please pay attention to it. We gurls are who we are, often times for reasons we may not understand, but we are also real people, despite our weaknesses and we have real lives to protect. Screwing this up can have grave consequences.

Reposted with permission from @Samsood (https://fetlife.com/users/7429590)

Hello Men and Sissies, I’m a Dom who has posted many blogs on here about sissies. I just wanted to drop in and talk about sissies being vulnerable, and how as Doms we should recognize that. Let me paint a picture.

Scenario: Your sissy just came over. She spent an hour getting her body ready, and another hour on hair and makeup, she’s wearing your favorite dress to see her in. She snuck out of her parent's or partner(wife, gf) house en femme and drove to your place. She’s now kneeling between your legs awaiting further instruction.

I paint this picture to be our learning scene. Not only is she now physically vulnerable with you (she’s in your house, you’re likely bigger and stronger than her, you may even have her clit locked up or a leash around her neck), but she’s also being vulnerable in a number of other ways. She’s being socially vulnerable in letting you see her in a way that could compromise her social status (what if her parents found out? She could get kicked out possibly!), but she’s letting you see the real her that she doesn’t even let the closest people on her life see, you could easily put her in a position where she loses everything in her male life just being here, and she’s trusting you with that. She’s being sexually vulnerable with you, she’s trusting that you’re going to offer her a better sexual experience then she’d be able to have as a guy, maybe you’ve got her in chastity and maybe you’ll send her home wearing it, but she’s putting herself on the position of trust to you!

There’s a number of other ways she’s being vulnerable, but this was just a reminder that she’s probably risking a lot more than you are which could be apart of your dynamic of course). Treat her however the fuck you want as a sissy, but give her the decency of being a fellow human being (outside of play time)! Have fun!

I hope you liked this. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I would love to answer any and every question you might have. Follow me so you don’t miss out on more writings like this.

Back