• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Meet a black bull tommorow for the first Time

I'll finally do it tommorow. I've been on grindr since 3 dans to found a black man to serve. One finally accept to make me his soit for the night but he's asking for money wich doesn't bother me really.

I Book a luxury hotel for our night , I plan to buy make up and lingerie tommorow. I already have a chasity cage and a black dildo.

I will wait for him on my knee blindfolded fully suited as the Sissy craving bbc slut I am with the money and Key of my cage on the table. I Hope he will Threat me roughly

I am Also anxious this a pretty Big step I'm scared of for my future but also horny af

👍 the first time is always anxiety, but after the first time you don't want any tiny white dicks anymore and after a while you're already asking your bull if he wants to invite his friends over

Back