• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Looking for Video Someone else's wife

I'm trying to find a video that I found on DW in June or July 2023. I have it labeled as "Someone Elses wife". That may not be the original title, I sometimes save them with something more descriptive if the file is named some random letters or somethng.I thought I had downloaded it but I only got the first 34 Seconds of the video. It starts with a blonde woman on her knees in front of black man sitting on a balcony. You can see her wedding ring and she starts suck his cock.
If anyone has this and can post or even has the link to whole video (3 Mon 34 sec) I would greatly appreciate it. Here is a pic from what little I have of the video.
Thanks

Someone Elses Wife Darkwanderer - Cuckold forums.mp4_snapshot_00.04.000.jpg

I'm trying to find a video that I found on DW in June or July 2023. I have it labeled as "Someone Elses wife". That may not be the original title, I sometimes save them with something more descriptive if the file is named some random letters or somethng.I thought I had downloaded it but I only got the first 34 Seconds of the video. It starts with a blonde woman on her knees in front of black man sitting on a balcony. You can see her wedding ring and she starts suck his cock.
If anyone has this and can post or even has the link to whole video (3 Mon 34 sec) I would greatly appreciate it. Here is a pic from what little I have of the video.
Thanks

View attachment 404572

You might like this video of her.

Mia + DatJGuy

Back