• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Looking for an extreme BNWO roleplay partner!

Haii! I’m a longtime lurker of the forum, and have been disappointed there isn’t a stickied ‘roleplay’ thread, so, here I am throwing myself out there for anyone to DM!

I’m 20f, looking to strictly play female roles, but I’d be willing to help GM! Looking for partners who will play opposite of me in an extreme environment. Sn*ff, G*noc*de, and other extreme topics are totally welcomed. Something longterm and detailed is totally preferred, even though you don’t need to be an ‘experienced’ writer.

snippets of past works can be provided! looking to mainly play on discord or reddit, but here is fine!

thanks for reading! hope you have a good day, and feel free to just chat if you want :3

I always love a good roleplay and we can always turn this specific thread into a place where fellow RP'rs can find connections with others.

Back